Healthy Diet for Glowing Skin and Hair
Worried about Pale Skin and Hair Fall?
Here is the Diet for Glowing Skin and Hair – 7 Important Nutrients You Must Include In Your Diet
Glowing skin and healthy hair can be achieved by not just external care, but with the right diet too. Following beauty regimes and using cleansing products are usually not enough to get a natural, healthy glow and healthy hair if the lifestyle is not healthy. A healthy diet with the right nutrients for Glowing Skin and Hair plays a significant role in determining the health of skin and hair. The nutrients present in food help keep the body naturally healthy from the inside.
During ancient times, people used various easily available ingredients from the kitchen or garden like honey, turmeric, aloe vera, etc to make the all-natural face and cleansing packs. With the commercialization of these products, today people are willing to spend money on products that already have these easily accessible ingredients. But what if we start including nutrient-dense foods in our diet regularly? After all, these ingredients have proven to be effective since time immemorial.
We often underestimate the power of diet for glowing skin and hair and lifestyle in external aspects. It is hard to believe that food can determine hair and skin health. However, continued consumption of certain foods and maintaining a clean diet will most likely result in the desired hair and skin.
You cannot prevent aging, but you can certainly improve skin texture and scalp health. Hair fall, glowing, clear skin, and a clear, healthy scalp are not very difficult to achieve if you have a right and healthy diet for glowing skin and hair.
Here are a 7 important nutrients and food items you can follow for strong, healthy hair and glowing skin. Remember, continued consumption of these foods and keeping your diet free from processed ingredients is the best way to reach the desired outcome.
1. Protein. Hair and skin a both made of keratin and collagen, respectively. Consuming protein from meat, eggs, legumes, and dairy leads to the development of keratin and collagen. It is crucial in maintaining hair and skin health since both are made of protein.
Maintaining a healthy balance between under-consumption and overconsumption of protein is important since extra protein gets converted into fat and gets stored in the body. Include at least one serving of low-fat dairy products, eggs, or lean meats to ensure that you are consuming enough protein every day as part of your diet for glowing skin and hair.
2. Fats. Fat often gets a bad reputation for making you gain weight and deteriorate heart health. However, it is a proven fact that you need to consume fat to absorb certain other nutrients. Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids help maintain the natural oils present on our scalp. This prevents dandruff and flaky skin. Fats are often called essential fats because the body is not capable of producing them. For skin, Omega 3 reduces inflammation and increases blood flow. You can only consume them through proper diet for glowing skin and hair and maintain a healthy level in your body
There are various sources of Omega 3 and Omega 6. Non-vegetarian sources include seafood and fish oil. For vegetarians, you can consume whole flax seeds or try flaxseed oil. Healthy amounts of Omega 3 prevent certain skin diseases like dermatitis and psoriasis. Hence, you must consume a healthy amount of fat from your diet. This also ensures that your body absorbs fat-soluble vitamins effectively.
3. Iron. The main reason for pale skin is usually iron deficiency. If you see your skin becoming yellowish, you probably have pallor. This is usually an effect of low hemoglobin. Another symptom of an iron deficiency is cracking lips and dry corners of the mouth. If your nails have become brittle and you notice a significant increase in hair fall, consider increasing iron in your diet.
This can be done by taking natural supplements or consuming certain foods like red meat, legumes, dark green vegetables, and vitamin C-rich fruits like oranges and gooseberries. Vitamin C enhances iron absorption in the body. So it is best to increase the consumption of vitamin C as well. It is best to increase the intake of both nutrients simultaneously so that proper utilization is carried out in the body.
4. Fat-soluble vitamins. Essential fats like vitamins B and E are crucial to maintaining healthy skin and scalp. You can increase the consumption of these nutrients by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, and walnuts daily. A small handful of these nuts in your diet for glowing skin and hair will give you energy and keep your hair and skin healthy and glowing.
5. Vitamin C. Vitamin C is essential for the process of creating collagen in the body. Collagen is the main structural element of the skin. As a person ages, the level of collagen starts depleting. Aging and wrinkles are a result of the same. Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that cleanses and detoxifies the body of harmful by-products of pollution and reduces the damage caused to the skin. Increase your intake of citrus fruits like oranges, lemons, and gooseberries in your diet for glowing skin and hair, since they are rich in anti-aging antioxidants and collagen-boosting properties.
6. Vitamin A. Vitamin A in the body helps retain moisture, and prevents drying and flaking of the skin. Increasing consumption of red, orange, and yellow foods like carrots, eggs, and watermelon in your diet for glowing skin and hair will increase the amount of vitamin A in your body and give you a more moisturised skin and scalp. It also prevents hair fall and dandruff.
7. Water. Water is the most underrated element of healthy skin. Well-hydrated skin and scalp ensure strong hair roots. Consuming enough fluids aids blood circulation and detoxifies the body by removing toxins through sweat and urine.You can also include detox drinks in your diet.
Consuming at least 10 to 12 glasses of water daily is mandatory to maintain hydration levels in the body.
Can also read on another important element -Sunlight for healthy body as per National Library Research
Pro-tip: If you have acne and wish to clear your skin, add a few drops of lemon juice to water and consume throughout the day for at least a month to notice significant changes. Remember, consistency in your diet for glowing skin and hair is the most important factor to achieve the desired results .
Remember that consuming these above-mentioned food items consistently along with a right diet for glowing skin and hair will help you to overcome pale skin or hair fall. It is important to know that the changes are not visible immediately. You will have to be patient and consistent with your efforts and make sure that you reduce your consumption of certain foods like salt, sugar, refined flour, etc in your natural diet for glowing skin and hair.
Make sure you consume foods in their purest and natural form to see a visible change soon. In case you have developed a deficiency of a certain nutrient, make sure to get it checked thoroughly and consult an Expert Nutritionists Now for a proper diet of desired quantity nutrients and right eating habits too.