The Holistic Living Wellness Academy …Submit a Guest Article
The Holistic Living (THL) Wellness Academy is part of is India’s Premier One-Stop Online Community Wellness Platform, which is designed to promote and experience 360° wellness across 7 key elements of individual wellness – Mind, Body, Soul, Work, Family, Money, and Lifestyle.
THL strongly believes in spreading good vibes and smiles on people’s faces. We only publish content that makes a positive difference in individuals’ wellness journey. Our articles cover all kinds of wellness dimensions and provide readers with the most useful and inspiring content to improve their wellbeing.
Our team of passionate writers is always ready to uncover the ongoing quest of inspiration and positivity. These young writers devote their time to researching and creating impactful content for the readers. We trust these diverse set of perspectives boost people’s deep level understanding and improve positivity.
Nevertheless, we are always willing to accepting new talents. If you have thoughts of sharing your article for our readers, a young dynamic editorial
the team would be very happy to have your contribution.
Wellness Dimensions covered on our platform are –
- Physical Wellness,
- Intellectual Wellness
- Emotional Wellness
- Spiritual Wellness
- Occupational Wellness
- Financial Wellness
- Socio-Environmental wellness
Ready to submit the article? Follow these steps:
- Share your article here.
- Editorial Team will review the article and check if it is in line with our guidelines.
- We will message you any comments/revisions we think you should apply.
- Your article will be published once it’s approved by our editorial team.
OUR READERS…comes from a varied background and almost from all the walks of life. They find our platform useful to decode the world of wellness. They look for ways and means to improve their wellness more by natural means on our platform. Individuals get inspired to improve their lifestyle by discovering their inner selves and unleashing their true potentials to live the life of their dreams.
Increase Your Reach
Gain access to a fresh set of audience which could be the just the readers you’ve been waiting for.
Connect with your Audience
The users of The Holistic Living will be able to relate with your original and interesting content to know easily what you have to offer.
Build your brand
Your article will be promoted by the THL team on social media through THL platform.
The Holistic Living Wellness Academy Guest Articles/ Blogs publishing guidelines
THL wellness academy editorial team will review and publish all the articles in line with the below-mentioned guidelines.
The editorial team reserves the right to not publish or remove any and all content published on the THL platform that violates the aforementioned guidelines.
- Relevance– Content submitted to THL wellness academy should be relevant to THL business – promote and experience 360° wellness. We are looking for Original, fresh, unique, authentic, current, relevant to our audience on the platform. You can also check the articles published by THL so far to get to know more about what THL delivers.
Your article should not only be informative but must be usable as well. Please avoid generic articles on theory, the kind of articles that can be found everywhere else across the web.
Please don’t use any knowingly offensive slurs, derogatory statements, any discriminatory comments based on gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation physical and mental ability.
- Categories – The guest articles we are looking for should cover any of the following wellness categories – Physical Wellness, Intellectual Wellness, Emotional Wellness, Spiritual Wellness, Occupational Wellness, Financial Wellness, Socio-Environmental wellness
- Length – The length of the Article /Blog is a very important aspect. We accept content with the word count of 550 – 950 words. Font size: 14 px
- Readability – We expect you to keep one para of max 70-80 words and also use shorter sentences of max 15-20 words each to get maximum comprehension while reading.
- Title – The content title should invite the readers’ curiosity and interest to get maximum likes. Title length could max 30-40 characters long.
- Sub Title – Each subtitle should not be more than 50 characters. The text following a subheading generally should not be longer than 100-150 words.
- Images – Please attach 2 relevant and interesting images supporting your content. You may attach the image credits along with the images or use images from free sites. Image quality: Below 1MB
- Links & References – We do understand the importance of links and you should link the article back to your references. The references that you provide should be real good links that you used.We don’t accept links to affiliate products. The use of abusive or bad spam links/abusive links is unethical and we avoid unethical acts here in THL.
- Plagiarism – We have zero tolerance to Plagiarism in THL wellness academy, so please re-check your content before your submission to the THL wellness academy editorial board.
Content -Don’t share upload or article any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, programs or files designed to interrupt destroy or limit the functioning of any software or hardware equipment.
- Copyrights and third party rights –
Though you own the copyright of your content, once your articles /content gets published on our platform, you agree to grant us perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive rights to publish your entry on any media for promotional purposes.
You also agree that you will not use any copyrighted material or intellectual property of THL and that is not your own without the written permission of THL Managing partner.
If THL wellness academy editorial team doesn’t find the article in adherence to the guidelines, THL reserve the right to edit or remove the content without prior contact /notice to the article writer.
Our right to remove any of your blogs/articles is not restricted or limited to the explicitly mentioned reasons in the above guidelines. THL has the sole authority to make any changes in the guidelines.
Don’t use any third-party content without prior formal permission unless you are permitted to do so by the copyright laws in the country.You are responsible for the content of any article that you submit to us. Don’t impersonate anyone else, including, but not limited to, anyone from THL staff or even editorial team.
- Approval Process and timelines |
Our editorial team publishes the articles on the platform after checking its adherence to the above-mentioned THL wellness academy article publishing guidelines.
We generally ensure that the editorial team read and approve most of the submitted articles within a week of submission. But this also depends on the number of articles we already have in the queue.
Should you have any queries regarding guest article publishing, please feel free to write to us – email@example.com
Willing to be part of the wellness improvement movement at the THL Wellness academy.
Sign up now to join..
Looking forward to your submissions!