Holistic Lifestyle Services Studio LLP (hereinafter referred to as the “Company, “We”, “Us”) owns and operates https://www.theholisticliving.org.in (the “Website”). This platform is online aggregator and directory listing of – 1. Life coaches across different categories – mind, body, soul, work, relationship, money and lifestyle (hereinafter referred to as Coaches), 2. Wellness events/ retreats 3. Store of natural and organic wellness products. The Website is helps Coaches to increase their customers reach and grow the business. And it helps users to find a relevant coach(s)/wellness retreat/ natural wellness products based on your objectives. The Coaches and/or any other third party service provider providing services or products on the Website and the users using the services or products through the Website shall collectively be referred to as “Users”.
- Information we collect
- Contact information. We might collect your contact details like name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and IP address for the sole purpose of providing convenient services to you through the Website.
- Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy our services from the website. We DO NOT retain your credit/debit card number or credit/debit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit/debit card through our Website. Your credit/debit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner PayPal and/or Razor Pay.
- Information you post. We collect the information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to the Company.
- Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running
- User Responsibility
- The Website shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to the Website or to any other person acting on behalf of Theholisticliving.org.in.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password, if the User is registered on the Website. The User shall be responsible for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify the Website of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password. However, the Website will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of the Company or such other parties as the case may be, due to any unauthorized use of your account.
- If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or the Website has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Website has the right to discontinue the services to the User at its sole discretion.
- The Website may use such information collected from the Users from time to time for the purposes of debugging customer support related issues.
- We collect information in different ways.
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register as a coach or an event or book appointments /buy tickets. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website and also to improve your browsing experience whenever you visit our site again.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
- Use of your personal information
- We use the information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use the information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
We use the information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine the information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use the information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use the information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy tickets from us we’ll enrol you in our newsletter.
- We use the information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a ticket purchase.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
- Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
- Cookie Data
When you access our website, we (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, Flash cookies, web beacons(web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our tracked emails) or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively “Cookies”).
We use these Cookies to recognize you as a customer; customize our services, content, and communication; measure communication effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and to promote trust and safety across our sites and our services. These cookies and tracking technologies allow our Sites to remember choices you make to give you better functionality and a personalized experience.
These cookies and tracking technologies allow us to deliver content, including advertisements, relevant to your specific interests. This content may be delivered on our websites or on third party websites or services. They allow us to understand and improve the relevancy of our advertisements. They may track personal information, including your IP address.
If you visit our Sites from the European Union and/or the European Economic Area, only required cookies, as described above, will be used on our Sites by default. Other cookies and tracking technologies will only be used when you consent by visiting each Website’s Cookie Management Center at firstname.lastname@example.org here available.
Where you visit our Website from outside Europe, all cookies and similar tracking technologies described above will be used by default. You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, unless our Cookies are required to prevent fraud or ensure the security of websites we control. However, declining our Cookies may interfere with your use of our website and/or our services features.
In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal, professional and business information, we may collect information about you and your interactions with our website or our Services. We may also evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
- Privacy Rights
You have the following privacy rights:
- You can change or update your Personal Information at any time, regardless of whether you are a current or former user of the Service, by logging into the Service with your user ID and password and accessing your profile or by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contact Us” page;
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by writing to us at email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt-out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases;
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent;
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
- Your right to control how your personal information is used
You have the right to make requests regarding your personal information. You can:
- Ask us to update or correct personal information if it is inaccurate by accessing your registered account on the website;
- Request that we transfer some or all of your personal information to you or a third party (whenever it is technically feasible to do so);
- Make choices about receiving marketing communications;
- Withdraw your consent to process your personal information in circumstances where we are relying on your consent as our basis for processing.
- To exercise any of your rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition to the rights outlined above, where the GDPR or related data protection laws apply, you may:
- Ask whether we process personal information about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with;
- Request that we delete the personal information we hold about you in certain limited circumstances;
- Request that we stop processing the personal information we hold about you.
- Object to our processing of your personal data.
- Third-party sites
- Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance officer | _______________________ | Phone: +91- 9321447981 |Email: Info@theholisticliving.org.in
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com
- Updates to this policy
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.