Ms. Shazia Saleem-Counseling Psychologist-
● Facilitating communication between staff, students and parents.
● Observing teachers, staff and student behaviour.
● Overlooking day to day activities in the school. (Circulars, time table, lesson plans )
● Creating a positive environment by enforcing discipline and maintain safety.
● Help improve the morale of the students and staff.
● Interviewing parents, teachers and other staff members.
● Working on the grass root level in imparting quality education.
● Identification of Specific learning Difficulties (SLD).
● Interpretation of IQ & other Reports.
● Informal Assessments.
● Academic interviews.
● Parent & Child interviews.
● Making Effective & Customized Individual intervention plan.
(Cognitive, English, Hindi, Mathematics, Reading & Writing, Etc)
● Conducting workshops.
Psychologists are trained professionals who work in the field of mental health. There are various sub-fields of psychology but the most common are clinical and counselling psychologists. Psychologists are trained and equipped to help people learn to cope with various life issues and mental health struggles. They take into consideration the client’s personality, values, family system, environment and life goals while helping them with issues like anxiety, sleeping disorder, depression, anger, eating disorders, mood swings, phobias, communication and social issues, trauma, learning disabilities and even ADHD.
Clinical psychologists are also licensed to administered evaluative tests like personality inventories, aptitude tests, and other clinical tools that can help assess the client’s mental health status. Often times psychologists have additional training and qualifications such as Clinical Hypnotherapists, Psychotherapists, NLP practitioners, EFT practitioners, life coaches and counsellors. Book an Appointment