Shazia Saleem-Counseling Psychologist-
● Facilitating communication between staff, students and parents.
● Observing teachers, staff and student behavior.
● Overlooking day to day activities in the school. (Circulars, time table, lesson plans )
● Creating a positive environment by enforcing discipline and maintain safety.
● Help improving the morale of the students and staff.
● Interviewing parents, teachers and other staff members.
● Working on the grass root level in imparting quality education.
● Identification of Specific learning Difficulties (SLD).
● Interpretation of IQ & other Reports.
● Informal Assessments.
● Academic interviews.
● Parent & Child interviews.
● Making Effective & Customized Individual intervention plan.
(Cognitive, English, Hindi, Mathematics, Reading & Writing, Etc)
● Conducting workshops.