- About Me: Dr. Ramakant Gadiwan is a Psychologist in Nagpur. He is the Founder & Director of Dr. Ramakant Gadiwan Psychological Health Care Counselling & Hypnotherapy Center Nagpur, which came into existence in 2010.
- Brief Description: We provide services for the following categories: Hypnotherapy Treatment, Anxiety, Depression Treatment, Headache & Migraine Treatment, Sleep Disorder Treatment, Sexual Disorder Treatment, Stammering Treatment, Anger Management, Drug & Alcohol De-Addiction Treatment, Career Counselling, Individual Counseling, Marriage Counseling, & Psychological Assessment Services.
- Credentials: 1. Ph.D. (Psychology) 2. Master Hypnotist, Certified from California (U.S.A.) 3. GMHAT-PC, Certified from University of Chester (U.K.).
- Opening Hours: 11.00 Am To 1.00 Pm & 4.00 Pm to 7.00 Pm On Weekdays & Weekends - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. As per my personal experience I could say Dr. Ramakant is really highly professional with vast knowledge. He does counseling & gives treatment from his heart. He not only used his knowledge but also used personal experience to solve other problems. He deals with the patient until the satisfaction of the persons. And whatever he charges that is worth for his treatment. Nice Experience with. Wonderfully result. Thanks & God bless you. 2. When I visited the clinic I found some so many patients are taking Treatment from dr Ramakant sir when I take feedback I get very nice feedback from everyone they all are getting improvements in their patients. The most amazing thing is all are getting results without any medication. It's really very nice. 3. He is really The best psychologist his way of counseling is very beautiful. His unique way of Clinical Hypnotherapy Treatments and efficiency makes him different from others. He is very focused on the Treatments. Within few sessions, the problem gthe ets reduced very nicely. He developed his techniques with his own research, & achieve a high level of proficiency in the field of hypnosis. He is really a great Psychologist & hypnotist. Thanks for the nice improvement. 4. You will never find a hypnotherapist like Dr.Gadiwan sir. No words can match my experience and journey here. co-operative in every possible way. knowledgeable. if you are here you will definitely get rid of your problems whatever and whichever they are.
Ramakant Gadiwan | Psychologist
Actually, “GOOD HEALTH” refers to the state of complete physical and emotional well-being. Good health is an important resource for handling stress and living a long and active life. Altogether, we can say that it is a balance between mental and physical health. A person who is fit both ways i.e. mentally and physically is strong enough to face the drastic changes in any circumstances, and not affected by the ups and downs of life. Physical and mental health goes hand in hand.
Definitely, it is cyclically linked all the time. With this in mind, we can say that one with good physical health, but unaided mental illness can’t live a healthy life. Thus, it is important to retain your health both physically and mentally.
A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, but many of us are disturbed by imbalanced mental health. It is worth noticing here, every individual is facing some or the other kind of stress, which can be either personal or professional. In recent decades, most of the population in the world is experiencing emotional imbalance, an overwhelming and prolonged sense of sadness and helplessness, and a lack of hope in life.