- About Me: Dr. Shachee Dalvi is a Child Psychologist and Counsellor in Mumbai. She completes the qualification Master of Science in Counselling and Psychotherapy from the Institute for Psychotherapy and Management Sciences, India.
- Brief Description: We provide services for the following categories: 1. Women Psychologist - Women depression and anxiety, Low self esteem, Low self- confidence, Postpartum depression, Phobias, Teenage related problems like bullying, peer pressure etc. 2. Child Psychologist - Behavioral problems, Psychological problems and Emotional problems Develop interest in studies, Increase a child’s concentration & memory, Childhood depression and anxiety, Phobias , Child abuse, Bullying etc.
- Credentials: Master of Science in Counseling and Psychotherapy from the Institute for Psychotherapy and Management Sciences, India
- Opening Hours: 10.00 Am To 1.00 Pm & 5.00 Pm To 8.00 Pm On Weekdays & Weekends - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. I have known Dr.Shachee for a very long time now and I can proudly say that she’s been a motivator, an enthusiast, someone who can handle situations the way they come very tactfully and above all she’s someone who can understand you in true sense. I have never had an opportunity yet to experience her sessions as one of her patients but whenever I needed food for my inquisitive mind related to her profession she would willingly share her wisdom in whatever limited interaction we’ve had. And each time one can immediately realise her passion for this profession as well as how extremely knowledgeable she is! Thank you Dr.Shachee for this and all the more mindful interactions we would having in the future. 2. I had great sessions with Dr.Shachee Dalvi which helped me overcome my fear and stress. I was occupied with my CA studies and that caused a lot of anxiety before appearing for my main exams. Speaking to her let me experience how calmly I can deal with the nervousness and be confident with a positive thought. Thanks Doctor, your guidance and the approach to deal with my stress levels helped me sail through easily and I owe this credit to you. 3. I consulted Dr. Shachee for my son but ended up taking consultation for myself too. She is not only an excellent child psychologist but also a fabulous female psychologist too who understands and treats female depression and anxiety with utmost care and expertise! Thank you so much Dr. Shachee.
Dr. Sachee Dalvi | Psychologist
Psychological counseling includes unconditional, unbiased, and non-judgmental listening by the counseling psychologist; and thereafter giving advice, suggestions, or just guidance as per the need of the hour. Stigma against mental illness can keep people from acknowledging problems and seeking help. Public stigma has been found to be related to self-stigma, attitudes towards counseling, and willingness to seek help.
The relationship between a counselor and patient is the feelings and attitudes they have towards one another, and the manner in which those feelings and attitudes are expressed.
Some theorists have suggested that the relationship may be thought of in three parts: transference and countertransference, working alliance, and the real or personal relationship. Other theorists argue that the concepts of transference and counter-transference are outdated and inadequate.