- About Me: As a professionally trained counselor, Neha Karia Mody has tools and understanding to help you create the life you imagine and get a renewed sense of self. She helps you alter/challenge your perception of life so that it is filled with vitality and enthusiasm. She has strong 10+ years of experience and counsels people from 8 years onward. She has worked for many government and private projects and has brought a remarkable changes in her clients.
- Brief Description: Some of her areas of expertise are: Success Counseling, Goal Setting, Time Management, Marital Counseling, Parent Child Relationship Counseling, Positive Communication, Family Counseling, Change Management, Work -Life Balance, Anxiety, Nervousness, Depression, Lack of decision making skills, Campus to Career training, Motivating the Motivators. "
- Credentials: She is a Post Graduate in Counseling Psychology, a Clinical Hypnotherapist and a certified Angel Therapist.
- Opening Hours: 9.30 Am To 12.30 Pm & 4.00 Pm To 7.00 Pm On Weekdays & Weekends
- Testimonials: 1. Very nice experience 2. A very good psychologist in Thane. 3. Neha is the best psychologist & a good human being.
Neha Mody: Counseling Psychologist
Counseling psychologists help people with physical, emotional, and mental health issues improve their sense of well‐being, alleviate feelings of distress and resolve crises.
They also provide assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of more severe psychological symptoms. Licensed psychologists are qualified to do counseling and psychotherapy, perform psychological testing, and provide treatment for mental disorders. They are not, though, medical doctors. That means that, with the exception of a few states, psychologists cannot write prescriptions or perform medical procedures.
Conflict Resolutions, Communication Skills, Interpersonal Relationship, Emotional Intelligence, And many more.