- About Me: Sakshi Agarwal is a specialist in cognitive behavioral therapy, she cure depression, anxiety, relationship issues, adjustment problem, any kind of phobia etc. She studied from Christian counselling center Vellore, Tamil nadu.
- Brief Description: We provide top service in the following categories: Obsession, Fear and Phobia, Marital, Child and Parents, Anxiety.
- Credentials: 6 Years Experience
- Opening Hours: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm on Weekdays and Weekends
- Testimonials: 1) I never thought I would acquire professional help. I was not sure if counseling or therapy was the right option for me. But now when I look back I feel it was one of the best decisions I have made so far. My counselor Sakshi Agarwal was an exceptional listener, extremely understanding and she even suggested different methods to fix my problems. I am fortunate to come across her in the toughest phase of my life. I highly recommend Sakshi Agarwal and her counseling sessions for individuals struggling with their lives. 2) I am pleased with the services provided by Sakshi Agarwal. Throughout my sessions, she used to ask me very thoughtful and provoking questions that helped me to understand myself more. Need to mention, she also engaged me in various practice exercises to help me navigate through daily life scenarios. I would recommend Sakshi Agarwal to anyone! 3) Sakshi Agarwal has worked wonders in my life. I was severely depressed, failing out of school and smoking pot when I went to her. After attending her counseling sessions, the transformation that happened to me was astounding. Now I am altogether a different person. I am free of negative thoughts and excited about my life. Not just me but also my whole family is thankful to Sakshi for her constant support and cooperation.
Sakshi Agarwal | Psychologist
Sakshi Agarwal, a leading counselor Psychologist, has been working in the field of clinical psychology for 6 years. She is an expert in offering cognitive behavior therapy and behavior modification. She is a calm, composed, and eminent counselor who performs prompt diagnoses and does not prescribe medicines unnecessarily.
She provides services for human relations, mental health, adjustment problems, and well-being. Her primary role is to make the world full of happy people. She knows every individual is unique and has a different approach to dealing with what may not be accepted by others.
She provides services like
2) Fear and Phobia
4) Child and Parents
7) Negative Thoughts
9) Stress Management