Dr. Abilasha, Celebrity Psychologist & Hypnotherapist-
PSYCHOLOGIST, Psychotherapist, and Hypnotherapist
( One of the leading Psychologists in Tamilnadu. )
President & Founder Trustee: “ Aaruthal Charitable Trust”
To Prevent Suicides,
To Reduce Divorces and
To Reduce the Crime Rate
By Psychological Counselling
– Has been a Consultant Psychologist in Frontier Lifeline Hospitals P.Ltd
( Dr. K.M.Cherian’s Heart Foundation ), Chennai,
– Presently Call Consultant Psychologist in many Leading Hospitals in Chennai.
– Practicing Psychologist in Own clinic at Nungambakkam, Chennai.
• Has stood State First in +2 and got Govt. Gold medal.
• University Rank Holder in Post Graduation.
• Conducting Psychological Workshop in Anna University, Chennai for Professors and Head Of Departments. Invited as guest of honour by Dr.Ambedkar Law University, School of Excellence, Chennai to deliver speech on psychological welfare.
• Conducted Psychological seminars for Police officials in Police Training College, Chennai and for Chennai Traffic Police.
• Participating in shows in ALL the TV channels
• Giving guest program in ALL the Radios.
• Publishing articles in ALL the magazines and News Papers.
• Has given speech in “Astro Vanavil TV and in RTM Radio in Malaysia” and also conducted Psychological Workshops in Malaysia and Indonesia many times.
• Has been giving opinion and Guidance to visual communication students, and for the studies of Doctoral students of Madras University.
Authored psychology books in Tamil titled “Manothaththuvam” foreword by the 7 National award winner, Padma Bhushan Kavi Perarasu Mr.Vairamuthu and “All is well” foreword by famous Cinema Director, Cinemotographer and writer Mr.Thangar Bachan published by “ VIKADAN PIRASURAM”, the veteran and leading Tamil publication. These 2 Books are Available in Amazon Kindle.
• Invited as Chief Guest to Neyveli Lignite Corporation for their Silver Jubilee, BSNL, Port Trust, and many Colleges and Schools.
• Conducting Psychological Workshops in Corporate like India Cements. SRF Groups, Alpha Groups, BSNL, NLC, Education Department etc.
Dr. Abilasha is serving the society selflessly, without any personal benefits by creating awareness among people of all orders about the Psychological issues through different medias like TV, Radio, Print media etc. for about 13 years.
Psychologists are trained professionals who work in the field of mental health. There are various sub-fields of psychology but the most common are clinical and counselling psychologists. Psychologists are trained and equipped to help people learn to cope with various life issues and mental health struggles. They take into consideration the client’s personality, values, family system, environment and life goals while helping them with issues like anxiety, depression, anger, eating disorders, sleeping disorder, mood swings, phobias, communication and social issues, trauma, learning disabilities and even ADHD.
Clinical psychologists are also licensed to administered evaluative tests like personality inventories, aptitude tests, and other clinical tools that can help assess the client’s mental health status. Often times psychologists have additional training and qualifications such as Clinical Hypnotherapists, Psychotherapists, NLP practitioners, EFT practitioners, life coaches and counsellors. Book an Appointment