- About Me: Mansi is a wholistic psychotherapist and Journey Practitioner who believes mental wellness and therapy is for everyone regardless of their problem and it’s intensity. She views therapy as a healing inner journey. She earned her Masters in Counselling for Mental Health and Wellness from New York University in 2009 and is a certified Narrative practitioner. She has counseling experience of over 10 years with trauma, life transitions, sexuality, women’s issues, grief counseling, premarital counseling, anger management, marital therapy, and infertility.
- Brief Description: We provide services for the following categories: Problem with mood, Physical Problem, Wellenss Coaching, Women's Health, Eating Disorders, Anxiety Treatment, Anger Management, Trauma Counseling, Relationship issues.
- Credentials: Masters in Counselling for Mental Health and Wellness from New York University in 2009 and is a certified Narrative practitioner
- Opening Hours: 8.00 Am To 11.00 Am & 4.00 Pm To 7.00 Pm On Weekdays & Weekends - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. It is very important that your counsellor makes you feel comfortable the moment you walk into her office, and this is exactly how I felt taking Mansi's counselling. In only a few sittings I was able to understand something that was bothering me for nearly a year, Which I had not addressed earlier. Its true that sometimes you need an unbiased conversation which puts you on a good path- a path that you may be anxious to take but you know for yourself is the right one. Infact, she went through with my appointment even when she was unwell! Great dedication! 2. She has been of great help, guidance, and support to me throughout. I am visiting her again because I am going through a very tough time. Apart from her wonderful counseling, extra-ordinary consciousness-raising sessions, and therapy, she has even provided the contact to me for an amazing endocrinologist for my thyroid issues which has been of tremendous help. I am more than thankful to her for everything and have recommended her to my friends as well. The ambiance of Mansi's clinic is stupendous, the moment you enter the cabin, you feel so good and inspired gazing at her splendid collection of books, her artworks, and motivational quotes. She is the therapist whom you can safely and conveniently rely upon when going through a mental breakdown and you will definitely see the change in you. Thank you so much, Mansi. 3. I had started therapy with another therapist and the general ambience and the approach of that therapist nearly put me off and made me question the whole process. Then I saw Mansi and started therapy with her. Within a couple of sessions my belief in therapy was reinstated and it was really helpful and life changing for me. I would very highly recommend her.
We are a full-service psychotherapy private practice based in Kolkata but providing therapy globally. We help clients make authentic, meaningful, and mindful choices about how to live. We believe that psychotherapy can provide fertile ground to nurture growth.
In a comfortable and serene atmosphere, our psychotherapists provide a highly personalized approach tailored to your individual needs. We are committed to helping you find the right therapist. Our mental health counselors are well-trained ineffective techniques, passionate about their craft and honing their skills, and share a commitment for empathy and authenticity. Our psychotherapists provide high-quality, professional, and compassionate care.
Mansi conducts various workshops for couples (The 7 Principles of Making Marriage Work) and individuals and also runs support groups for depression, anxiety, grief, etc.