- About Me: Neelam Mishra is a seasoned Psychologist with an extensive background in providing assessment and therapeutic interventions to children, adolescents, young adults and the elderly.
- Brief Description: We provide top service in the following categories: REBT, Child and parent behavioral therapy, Psycho education counseling, Mood evaluation.
- Credentials: Psychologist
- Opening Hours: 12.00 pm to 3.00 pm and 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm on Weekdays and Saturday
- Testimonials: 1) The doctor is very empathetic and friendly. She listens to the clients problems very patiently and recommends doable treatment. I was able to recover from my problem in 4-5 sessions. She specifically remembers her clients and schedules follow up sessions. She is easily accessible in the hospital and via other communication mediums. I would undoubtedly recommend her. - Anshul Bhardwaj. 2) Dr. Neelam Mishra is one of the best psychologists in Delhi in India. She is very helpful and friendly doctor. This provides best quality treatment and less money. - Jahnvi Sharma. 3) She's good and helps you discover your set of possibilities, strengths and weaknesses. All in all its a value for money experience. I recommend her. - Pranav Kancharlawar.
Neelam Mishra | Psychologist
Neelam Mishra is a decade of counseling experience, Neelam Mishra is skilled in identifying psychopathology and using an eclectic approach to help her clients. She has been practicing for about a decade and has experience in the field of child psychology, adult psychology, and geriatric psychology. She is a certified CBT and REBT practitioner from the Beck Institute.
She specializes in providing neuro-rehabilitation supporting individuals with cognitive impairment arising because of dementia, stroke, epilepsy, or traumatic brain injury. She strives to provide quality assistance to all her clients.
She provides services like
1) Rational emotive behavioral therapy (REBT)
2) Personal centered therapy
3) Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy
4) Child and parent behavioral therapy
5) Career counseling
6) Psychoeducation counseling
7) Personality evaluation
8) Mood evaluation