- About Me: Dr. Vidya Damle is a Psychologist in Pune Among the finest Psychologist in Pune. Dr. Vidya Damle is an experienced and skilled doctor in his field of specialization.
- Brief Description: Providing consulting service for the following issues: Anxiety, Depression, phobia, marital problems, relationship issues, adolescence problems.
- Credentials: Psychologist
- Opening Hours: Morning - 10.00 Am To 1.00 Pm & Evening - 4.00 Pm To 7.00 Pm On Monday To Saturday & Sunday.
- Testimonials: 1. A great person and a great psychologist. She ensures the complete well being of a person and very helpful and caring. I would recommend her to anyone who needs help with the respective issues. 2. Mrs. Damle has been providing us insightful interpretation of psychometric assessment along with specific counselling suggestions for the purpose of professional training and managerial development programs. Her contribution has been excellent. 3. She is best for determining IQ and conducting apptitude test. She is highly efficient in her skills and person doesn't even realise he/she has got rid of his/her psychological problems. She typically deals with depressive symptoms, personality factors, marital problems, behaviour difficulties in kids, learning difficulties, etc.
Dr. Vidya Damle | Psychologist
Dr. Vidya Damle Counselling service has a very rational approach in counseling enabling the clients to develop their minds in a positive & healthy way. We have an excellent capacity to understand or feel what the client is experiencing from his/her perspective.
Some of the key attributes practiced at Dr. Vidya Damle’s counseling services are Excellent Communication & Problem-Solving Skills, Rapport-Building Skills, Nonjudgmental Acceptance, Empathy & Flexible Adaptive Responses. We treat our clients regardless of their race, ethnicity, religious or political belief, or socioeconomic background.
Dr. Vidya Damle’s counseling service always emphasizes Ethical Ways to provide its services
1) Counselling & Therapy- Depression & Anxiety, Trauma & PTSD, Relationships.
2) Psychometric testing – a) Individual testing – Intelligence Test, Aptitude & Interest Test, Depression Test, Anxiety Test, Stress Test, Marriage & Pre-marriage Tests, Learning disability screening Tool.