Dr Kamal has been practicing as a Certified Coach. He coaches clients in a way that utilizes both their heads and their hearts. I first learned about coaching when I hit a roadblock in my own life and was struggling to move past it. The techniques he developed were so successful that friends and family began asking me for help with their own challenges. This motivated me to turn my newfound passion into a full-time career a decade and a half ago.
I believe in quality, so I had to develop the needed skills besides earning my psychology masters and a doctorate. I thank my teachers and masters and all my clients all this while, who helped me gain first-hand knowledge in the field.
If you have any questions about my methods or would like to schedule a consultation, please get in touch today.
Relationships can give us a sense of support. At the same time, if we are unable to create and maintain relationships, they can become the source of pain as well. Life throws many surprises at us, and while we cannot predict the outcome of any situation, we expect support from our partner in such times. With my coaching sessions, you’ll learn ways to create a relationship that gives you the support you expect. It’s way more than communication and love gestures.
You get to understand the basic dynamics of relationships that no school or college teaches. Change is certainly possible if you are committed to creating it.
EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE HAPPY
Be it your personal life or your career, life coaching can help you in creating real changes in the following areas :
1. Gain Self-confidence
2. Improve Performance at work
3. Discover the career you love
4. Become capable of dealing with stress/Seperation
5. Build & maintain fulfilling relationships
6. Develop work / life balance
7. Manage people more effectively
8. Managing and growing your own business effectively
9. Build Self Worth & Self Esteem
10. Loving Relationships That Work
11. Managing transition in Career
12. Learn Self Care – meeting Own Needs
13. Living a holistic life of purpose
14. Managing Anger and Frustrations
15. Managing Grief, Loss, Sadness and Change
16. Develop and nurture family bonding
17. Discovering and respecting Self & Identity
18. Exploring and cherishing spirituality
Dr Kamal does not do diagnostics or clinical therapy. All private sessions with Kamal are considered ‘coaching’, not therapy nor counseling.
By scheduling this session, you are acknowledging the understanding that you are booking Kamal for a coaching session and not therapy. Results depend completely on your openness, ability, and commitment to act on the outcomes of the sessions.