About Me: RADHIKA SHROFF is the considerate, empathetic and professionally trained and certified Counselling Psychologist and Therapist. She has the experience of successfully catering to the needs of the children, their parents, schools and the community at large. She has also been therapeutically healing the youths and inspiring them to actualize their hidden potential after gaining skills and expertise.
Credentials: 1. BA (H) Psychology, MA Psychology and Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance & Counselling registered under Rehabilitation Council of India. 2. Trained and Certified in Transformative Neurolinguistic Programming and New Code Neurolinguistics Programming.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday- 5 pm to 8 pm /Sunday- 12 noon to 3 pm
Testimonials: S (age 10, Male)- This was the case of Autism Spectrum Disorder. His parents were mainly concerned with difficulties in socialization. The child underwent the overall psychological assessment. After using Problem Solving Strategies and Psychotherapy, his parents informed, “S is making new friends gradually and learning to adjust better. His peers and school teachers are cooperating with him really well.”
Radhika Shroff:(Counselling Psychologist And Therapist)
1. Undertaking Overall Psychological Assessment including Developmental Case History, Play Observation, Interview and Behavioral Assessment
2. Diagnosing in case of Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
3. Parent Counselling Sessions.
4. Documentation and providing reports if needed.
5. Planning and Implementing Interventions including Psychotherapy and Special Education.
6. Enhancing desirable attributes and addressing undesirable attributes using unconscious mind.
7. Providing Referrals.
8. Needs Assessment of the group for Group Counselling Sessions.
9. Planning Group Counselling Sessions based on real needs.
10. Implementing Group Counselling Sessions.