- Event Time: Morning 6:00 To 8:00
- Event date: 01/11/2020 at 6:00 AM
- Event end: 30/11/2020 at 8:00 AM
- Event Brief: While there are more than 100 different types, or schools, of yoga, most sessions typically include breathing exercises, meditation, and assuming postures (sometimes called asana or poses) that stretch and flex various muscle groups.
- Event Benefits: The purpose of yoga is to build strength, awareness and harmony in both the mind and body
Vishal Sate is a Yoga Expert. Yoga is a gentle way to improve your posture, balance, and coordination. Yoga is a systematic practice of physical exercise, breath control, relaxation, diet control, and positive thinking and meditation aimed at developing harmony in the body, mind, and environment. Modern yoga has evolved with a focus on exercise, strength, flexibility, and breathing. It can help boost physical and mental well-being.