- Event Time: Morning 6:00 to 8:00
- Event date: 01/12/2020 at 6:00 AM
- Event end: 31/12/2020 at 8:00 AM
- Event Brief: I belong’s to a traditional yoga family. Yoga which help up to live life with a positive manner
- Event Benefits: While there are more than 100 different types, or schools, of yoga, most sessions typically include breathing exercises, meditation, and assuming postures (sometimes called asana or poses) that stretch and flex various muscle groups.
Yoga is a gentle way to improve your posture, balance, and coordination. Yoga is a systematic practice of physical exercise, breath control, relaxation, diet control, and positive thinking and meditation aimed at developing harmony in the body, mind, and environment. The term “yoga” comes from a Sanskrit word meaning “union.” Yoga combines physical exercises, mental meditation, and breathing techniques to strengthen the muscles and relieve stress.