Mindfulness is becoming a fashionable term in corporate circles of late. However, its origins lie with the Buddha – 2500 years ago – when he established a 16-step path that linked mindfulness with liberation, the ultimate human pursuit. The purpose of this session is to experience the way we can use this powerful methodology to become stress-free, improve relationships, and perform our best with greater happiness on a day-to-day basis.
After the workshop you will have a set of daily practices to use mindfulness as a moment-to-moment companion and discover the sources of being mindful in everything you do. You will learn the original 16-step formula of the Buddha and tweak it to be a better performer, operating with wisdom and compassion. You will also learn Qigong, a meditation in motion, which powers your energetic connection with others and with the universe 24/7.
1. Sensory inputs to mindful behaviour
2. Energy practices to remove stress
3. Identifying the primary driver of performance
4. Meditation in movement
1. The 16-steps to mindful performance
2. Mindfulness in relationships – PACE Awareness
3. Habits and self-renewal
4. Practices for sustaining healthy mindful living