- About Me: Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh is a Mental Wellness Expert with a medical background & focus on Relationship, Lifestyle & Stress Management, providing Individual, Group and Corporate Coaching with a strong focus on Hospital and Clinical care. Her areas of specialty include Lifestyle & Stress Management.
- Brief Description: We provide top service in the following categories: Stress Management, Lifestyle management for heart diseases, Work-life balance, Adolescent Counseling, Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia.
- Credentials: 20 Years of Experience
- Opening Hours: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm on Weekdays and Saturday
- Testimonials: 1) Being an introvert by nature, it has never been easy for me to open up but from my first visit, Dr Rachna made me feel right at home. She gave me the tools I needed to get from where I was to a healthier, happier point. 2) My husband of 20 years and I were going through a rough patch in our marriage, Dr Rachna not only helped us to get through it but now we are in an even better space than we were before. 3) I visited Dr Rachna during a particularly stressful time of my life, She helped me see things in a new light that has truly been life changing. 4) I am a high school student and I was terrified of exams to the level that I had a nervous breakdown before every exam, I had a lot of academic stress and often could not cope. Dr Rachna taught me how to cope.
Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh has been successfully spreading the cause of mental well-being across the nation since the past 20 years.Her aim is to create positive changes in the lives of people, by providing services like stress management and counseling. She has been using alternate system of medicines like homeopathy, Bach Flower as well in order to ensure holistic health for a better tomorrow.
She ensure that each individual taps his highest potential through healthier life style choices, by exercising his body and stretching his mind and imagination.
She provide services like
1) Stress Management
2) Lifestyle management for heart diseases
3) Work-life balance
4) Relationship Counselling
6) Parent-Child Bonding
7) Pre-Marital & Marital Counseling
8) Adolescent Counseling
9) Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia