- About Me: Mahika Malhotra is a Psychologist and an Etiquette Coach, She has conducted training's and workshops in various schools and has been associated with Indian Oil Corporation as a Campus to Corporate Expert.
- Brief Description: We provide top service in the following categories: Stress,Realtionship Issues, Anxiety, Family Isuues, Work - Life Balance.
- Credentials: BA (Hons.) - Applied Psychology, MA - Organisational Behaviour Psychology Therapist, Psychologist - 5 Years of work Experience.
- Opening Hours: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Testimonials: 1) I recommend the doctor. I came out of the therapy as a whole new person, who is more confident, gregarious and above all no longer anxious to take up new challenges. Now when i think of the last month when i was on the verge of ending my life, i smile at myself. I have grown up as a person now. I would 10 on 10 recommend Ms Mahika Malhotra's therapy. She enchanced my skills to GET MY FIRST JOB of my life. I can never thank her enough. She helped me in developing my personality to a whole different level. I am really happy in my life today! - Prince Kumar Gogoi
Mahika Malhotra | Psychologist | Image Consultant
Mahika Malhotra has extensive knowledge of problems related to Stress, Work Stress, Family Stress, Relationship Issues, Family Issues, and Anxiety. She is equipped to handle Panic Attacks and Workload issues. She specializes in Body Image, Self Esteem, and Personality Development Barriers and Issues.
She is an Experienced Image Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the Human Resources industry.
With a background in psychology and a passion for working with people to help them achieve better her journey has led her to help people become the version of themselves.
She provides services like
2) Relationship Issues
4) Family Issues
5) Work-Life Balance