- About Me: I am a Counsellor / Psychologist / Psychotherapist, who understands that the mental well-being of an individual is as important as being physically healthy. I provide support and therapy to help people face their challenges in a productive and positive manner. With years of experience, I counsel people and help them realize what is standing in the way of their goals.
- Brief Description: We provide services for the following categories: premarital counseling, Tackling Fears and Phobias, Family & Joint Family Conflicts, Anxiety, Stress, Depression and Anger Management, Parent-Child Teenage Issues, Psychological problems,
- Credentials: Psychologist
- Opening Hours: 11.00 Am To 2.00 Pm & 3.30 Pm To 6.30 Pm On Weekdays & Weekends - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. My husband and I have been married for 10 years and we’ve been in love throughout but just lately we were having problems financially and it was leading to major disagreements. Faults were coming up in our relationship slowly. We decided to go meet a counselor, Parul Khona, and we’ve had three sessions with her to date and I have to say that her advice and outlook towards the problem has been so realistic that not only has our relationship become much better and stronger than it ever was, but we’ve also changed as individuals. She has changed our lives! 2. Psychology, more than a profession or degree or course or studying, is understanding and realizing which requires empathy, compassion, and experience. I visited psychotherapist Parul Khona and she has been my perfect psychologist who could crack down the entire problem and prescribe a solution right away. It feels a lot better. I was going through some emotional distress where my experience was hindering my wisdom to open up. The emotions were deep suppressed. She helped me out and her ways were quite simple to follow, no complex or impractical stuff. She has her own way of executing things that are very natural so it feels good and comfortable. Just simply being. 3. Today I can’t express how happy I am. The only thing that scared me in my life was as trivial as a lizard. Scared to an extent that I could not even breathe properly or touch a plastic one. Today, I am holding a fake lizard and I am totally fine. So happy that I cannot find the right words to express it. Dr. Parul Khona is really professional, warm, and immaculate with her therapy. She has a great understanding of how to deal with a phobia and she has helped me in so many ways. It took me 29 years to get over this fear.
Parul Khona: Psychologist
Parul has a very rational approach in counseling enabling the clients to develop their minds in a positive & healthy way. She has an excellent capacity to understand or feel what the client is experiencing from his/her perspective. Some of the key attributes practiced at Parul Khona counseling services are Excellent Communication & Problem-Solving Skills, Rapport-Building Skills, Nonjudgmental Acceptance, Empathy & Flexible Adaptive Responses. We treat our clients regardless of their race, ethnicity, religious or political belief, or socioeconomic background. Parul Khona counseling service always emphasizes Ethical Ways to provide its services –
1) Counselling & Therapy- Depression & Anxiety, Trauma & Relationships.
2) Psychometric testing – a) Individual testing – Intelligence Test, Aptitude & Interest Test, Depression Test, Anxiety Test, Stress Test, Marriage & Pre-marriage Tests.