- About Me: Connection Counselling & Psychotherapy is run by Neha Yeole, located Pune, Maharashtra. She is an experienced, qualified Psychotherapist Counselor In Pune with years of experience in various fields and exceptional academic records. During her degrees, she is specializing in counselling and psychotherapy.
- Brief Description: We provide services for the following categories: – Depression, Anxiety, Stress Management, Marriage Counseling, Relationship, Addiction, Career Counseling, Personality Development.
- Credentials: Specializing in counselling and psychotherapy.
- Opening Hours: 9.00 Am To 12.00 Pm & 5.00 Pm To 8.00 Pm On Weekdays & Weekends
- Testimonials: 1. I had my sessions few months back with Neha ma’am. It’s been really helpful to understand what was actually happening to me. She helped me understand and accept my issues. She will guided me in right direction. She is very sweet and listens to you patiently. Helped me sort my daily routine as I work in shifts. My anxiety has reduced a lot after undergoing therapy with her. I feel much more at peace and I know how to manage my emotions better. 2. It has been a very great experience to get to meet Neha Ma’am, She is one of the Best Psychologist Counsellor In Pune. I absolutely adore the way she works. The interactions I had with her were very easy going, comfortable and very effective, since the day I met her. She listens, understands and provides a very realistic reasoning for all the hustle bustle that I was going through, which really made me settle down and I feel much calm now to make my choices. All of it was very simple and very practical and actually easy to follow. Thanks to you Ma’am for having things sorted for me and to have a better focus. 3.Amazing experience! Very positive person with extraordinary command on leadership. Our staff training improved the work efficiency and we are now equipped with trainer who can handle our staff man hours and efficiency. She is a great psychologist in pune. 4. Attended 4 online sessions during Covid times with Neha mam. Feels totally different. My way of looking at life has become more positive. I feel more confident at work. I am able to be more composed and calm now. Thank you.
Neha Yeole: Psychologist
A typical psychology master’s program trains students to use psychotherapy to specifically treat severe mental disorders. While a counselor helps clients achieve overall wellness, a psychologist analyzes clients from an exact scientific perspective and then treats their individual problems.
Counseling psychologists help people with physical, emotional, and mental health issues improve their sense of well‐being, alleviate feelings of distress and resolve crises. They also provide assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of more severe psychological symptoms.
Psychologists are more likely to work with individuals with serious mental illnesses. They are trained to perform psychotherapy with a range of clients, but in many settings, general therapy roles will go primarily to counselors and other master’s level mental health practitioners.
Licensed psychologists are qualified to do counseling and psychotherapy, perform psychological testing, and provide treatment for mental disorders. They are not, though, medical doctors. That means that, except in a few states, psychologists cannot write prescriptions or perform medical procedures.