- About Me: Jaini started her journey towards Psychotherapy. She has done her master's in 11 psychotherapies and stands as a strong pillar of support to the MindSight Clinic. She is a Master's Practitioner in the below-mentioned areas NLP, REBT, CBT, EFT, TA, Music Therapy, Graphologist.
- Brief Description: We provide services in the following categories: Depression & Anxiety, Trauma & PTSD, Relationships. Intelligence Test, Aptitude & Interest Test, Depression Test, Anxiety Test, Stress Test, Marriage & Pre-marriage Tests.
- Credentials: Ph.D. or PsyD (Doctor of Psychology)MD, MPhil, Ph.D. - Medical Doctor
- Opening Hours: 11.00 Am To 2.00 Pm & 4.00 Pm to 7.00 Pm On Monday To Saturday & Sunday - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. I left my family when I was 23 years old in a fight with my parents. For a year I lived alone. Money wasn't an issue for me because I had a decent job but I missed them. Not even a day passed by when I didn't imagine my mum. Still, I couldn't call them, I was afraid about God knows what. I started to go into depression. Then my best buddy literally forced me to go for professional help. I went to Mindsight Clinic, in an hour the doctor made me realize how wrong I was and how important family is for me. Then I showed up at my home and my parents broke into a million pieces of joy with a lot of tears of course. 2. Recommended by a colleague, I went to Mindsight Clinic regarding my alcohol issues. I started getting too much into it. I realized it and took counseling before everything start to fall apart. And it totally paid off. I'm 3 months clean. Thanks to Dr. Jaini for helping me out. 3. My 4-year-old son had a stuttering problem while speaking, it felt really bad to see him struggling with it. Her kindergarten teacher suggested us to take him to a therapist. We took her advice and went to Mindsight Clinic, the therapist gave us some exercise to practice with him and not to make him realize that he's any different. Slowly by the time his condition got better and better. And now he looks more confident. 4. Me and my fiancé were having some troubles in our relationship. We were facing constant disputes, not talking to each other, etc. Without wasting any time we went for counseling and as I was expecting everything starts to fall in its own sweet place. I want to thank the doctors of Mindsight Clinic for helping us out.
Jaini Savla has a very rational approach in counseling enabling the clients to develop their minds in a positive & healthy way. She has an excellent capacity to understand or feel what the client is experiencing from his/her perspective. Some of the key attributes practiced at Jaini Savla counseling services are Excellent Communication & Problem-Solving Skills, Rapport-Building Skills, Nonjudgmental Acceptance, Empathy & Flexible Adaptive Responses. We treat our clients regardless of their race, ethnicity, religious or political belief, or socioeconomic background.
Jaini Savla’s counseling service always emphasizes Ethical Ways to provide its services –
1) Counselling & Therapy- Depression & Anxiety, Trauma & Relationships.
2) Psychometric testing – Intelligence Test, Aptitude & Interest Test, Depression Test, Anxiety Test, Stress Test, Marriage & Pre-marriage Tests.