- About Me: I have done my master's in Clinical Psychology from Mumbai University. I work as a counselor at the never-give-up organization and as a psychotherapist at the workplace option.
- Brief Description: We provide therapy to clients who have depression, Anxiety, ocd, phobias, stress and relationship related issues emotional issues, anger management, peer pressure.
- Credentials: M.A in Clinical Psychology / ABA Therapist / Hypnotherapist / Graphologist
- Opening Hours: 10.00 AM To 1.00 PM & 5.00 PM To 8.00 PM on Weekdays & Weekends
- Testimonials: 1. Ms. Zainab Najmi is a very competent Psychologist. She has done a great job with clients with depression and Anxiety. By looking at her work, I would definitely refer any needful person to her. Her knowledge has helped a lot of clients become independent and deal with their lives effectively. Keep up your Good Work Ms. Zainab. 2. I had severe anxiety issues before I went to Zainab, and I just want to thank her for her guidance and her help because, after sessions with her, I felt a huge difference in my overall demeanor itself because of my change in thoughts which wouldn’t have been possible without her help! Highly recommend. 3. I did refer dr. Zainab and it was the best decision of my life. Her treatments are powerful plus she herself is an amazing therapist. Her friendly nature towards me was outstanding.
Zainab Najmi is extremely caring and compassionate towards people from all walks of life. She has good experience in grief counseling for people of all ages. She well understands that what works for one may not work for others. With her excellent communication skills both orally and written, She is known for being organized and thorough in all her reports and analyses.
With over five years of experience in a wide range of clinical and therapeutic environments, Her areas of expertise include ‘Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy, which also includes patient assessment, adolescent counseling, and addiction-related intervention and behavior modification.
She is an Experienced crisis counselor and crisis intervention expert. I believe in resolving the underlying problems that lead to depression, anxiety, and other emotional and physiological issues. While medication may be a necessary part of an individual’s process to wellness, where possible, we work to free the client from the problems that medication has been prescribed to address.
This results in the client requiring less or no medication and not becoming dependent on counseling.