- About Me: I am a research scientist(AIIMS Delhi) and a licensed psychologist. Worked in various fields like cancer, endocrine, neurology, and psychiatry. Experienced Psychologist with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital & health care industry. Skilled in Nonprofit Organizations, Google Groups, Program Evaluation, Clinical Supervision, and Lecturing. Strong researcher in healthcare professionals.
- Brief Description: We offer counseling and psychometric testing of patients related to anxiety, depression, cancer, Neurology: PNES(Pseudo-seizures) & Dementia, diabetes, child counseling, relationship counseling ,de-addiction.
- Credentials: M.A (Clinical Psychology)
- Opening Hours: 9 AM - 12 PM & 6 PM - 9 PM on Weekdays & Weekends
- Testimonials: 1. A Good Clinic for Your Mind Problems. Sandhya madam's nature is very Friendly and Polite, overall a very good doctor and a nice person too. Thank you Ma'am. 2. Sandhya is helping my Mother to overcome Anxiety disorders. I am happy to see Positive improvements in her. God bless you Sandhya. 3. Dear Sandhya, with a sincere heart, I would like to say thank you for spending your valuable time with me. The discussions had given me comfort, hope, and courage to move on with life no matter the circumstance. Once again, thank you for your words of wisdom and for helping me navigate towards a successful career. Thanks so much.
Psychologist ( Sandhya Sharma ) :Sandhya has a very rational approach in counseling enabling the clients to develop their minds in a positive & healthy way. She has an excellent capacity to understand or feel what the client is experiencing from his/her perspective. Some of the key attributes practiced at Sandhya Sharma counseling services are Excellent Communication & Problem-Solving Skills, Rapport-Building Skills, Nonjudgmental Acceptance, Empathy & Flexible Adaptive Responses. We treat our clients regardless of their race, ethnicity, religious or political belief, or socioeconomic background. Sandhya Sharma counseling service always emphasizes Ethical Ways to provide its services –
1) Counselling & Therapy- Depression & Anxiety, Trauma & PTSD, Relationships.
2) Psychometric testing – a) Individual testing – Intelligence Test, Aptitude & Interest Test, Depression Test, Anxiety Test, Stress Test, Marriage & Pre-marriage Tests, Learning disability screening Tool.
3) Group testing – Intelligence Test, Aptitude Test, Interest Test, Questionnaire of anxiety, marriage.