- About Me: Dr. Sanjoy Mukerji PGDPC, PhD(AM), Reg. No.: IBAM/D/085 (20 years of experience) Dr. Sanjoy Mukerji being awarded as "India's Best Psychologist" in India's Best Doctors Award Ceremony by Sekhar Suman in New Delhi (2016)being honored with "Maharashtra Gaurav Award" for Excellence in Mind-Body Therapy by Hon'ble Minister, Mr. Nitin Gadara in Mumbai (2018).
- Brief Description: "Provides solutions or at least answers to various problems in life; such as: Anxiety, Anger, Stress, Depression, and so forth Relationship, Marital & Sexual Problems Recurrent Health Problems, Virtually all problems "
- Credentials: PGDPC, PhD(AM)
- Opening Hours: 10.00 Am To 12.00 Pm On Monday To Saturday & Sunday - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. This is simply to thank you for all your valuable help, advice and guidance that we have received from you during our sessions. Today we are very understanding towards each other and really happy. Not only my wife has come back to me, but also we are blessed with a beautiful daughter. 2. We both would like to sincerely extend a big token of thanks and gratitude for all your help. Thank you for helping us come out of our worst nightmare. The road ahead is long and hard one but we believe you have laid a great path for us to follow. May god bless you with all the love success and happiness. Thanks again. 3. I just cannot thank you enough for the wealth of knowledge I have got from you regarding marriage, relationship and life. I am truly indebted to you. Things are so good now between me and my husband. Almost everything is resolved. Thank you so much for everything Dr. Mukerji.
Marriage counselling is a process of giving advice, assistance, guidance, help, and so forth (especially by a qualified marriage counselor) to the marital partners in an effort to recognize and to better manage or reconcile troublesome differences and repeating patterns of distress. Marriage counselling involves recommending a course of action to solve personal difficulties, and gives individuals the chance to talk about their issues in a comfortable and confidential this process may need anywhere between 1 to 3 session.
However, for a much better and long-term result, what is required is “individual therapy” (5 to 7 sessions), followed by couple therapy (another 5 sessions approximately). Therapy basically means treatment without medicines, but here it means more of healing and training the individuals to improve and maintain their relationships.
Individual relationship therapy is more about seemingly intractable problems with a relationship history, where emotions are the target and the agent of change. It has lot to do with the past, even the childhood. The best time to prevent a divorce is before marriage; hence, Pre-marital counseling can be very useful in today’s circumstances.