- About Me: I am a senior and qualified ‘Psychologist Counselor’ with long professional working experience, empaneled with many corporate clients. As a yoga teacher /practitioner & Ex-sports person ,I look at the issues of an individual with a complete & holistic approach. My Flower therapy adds to complete and permanent resolution of the issues at the earliest.
- Brief Description: Psychologist and Counselor Adolescent, Adult, Individual ,Family, Group Counseling - Face to Face, Online/Virtual Marriage, Pre marital, Family, Stress, Anger, Anxiety, Sports counseling, Flower therapy.
- Credentials: Post graduate in Home Science (Psychology), PG Diploma - Child & Family Counseling, REBT Practitioner, University Certified Yoga Teacher, Flower Therapy Practitioner.
- Opening Hours: Weekdays: 1 PM - 6 PM & Weekends: 1 PM - 5 PM
- Testimonials: 1. I consulted Aparna for marriage and family counseling. This was my first time to seek professional help to sort out matters related to my marriage and family; I was bit hesitant at first few minutes of very first session. However to my surprise I was so much at ease during the entire session; it was Aparna who take out all the things which were seating in my mind for very long time. My wife was bit hesitant to come for counseling however she felt the same what I felt after the sessions. The structured approach of the sessions, homework, working with role plays, parenting with practical approach was really great to know and practice it becomes an eye opener for me. I must say that things are very much better with my marriage and family after consulting sessions and a big thank you to Aparna for the same. I must without any second opinion or doubt would recommend her to anyone who would like to go for marriage and family counseling. 2. I met Mrs. Aparna Thakar to discuss about my daughters behavior problem. But when I met her she listened me with patience and step by step resolved many issued which I was unaware affecting our relationship with daughters. She has given me tasks to complete and which was very helpful. She explained me everything in detail. She has give me the new perspective to look at the life.. I can see the difference in me and my relationship… I was very fortunate to meet her at the right time.. She has good understanding of her subject and its application… Thank you so much Aparna ji… 3. HI Aparna, I just wanted to give feedback regarding the anger management session. I am at my parents place now and the sessions are proving to be really helpful. I am experiencing great improvement in the way I interact with them. Also realizing my own mistake of taking my parents for granted. Now that I have forgiven them for past things I am able to see the efforts they are taking for me now .And I am thankful for the same .Thanks to you .Iam glad I completed the sessions well in time! Thanks! 4. One year before I was going through most worst phase in my life. deep rooted hate and anger had spoiled my routine life .when I get contacted with Mrs.Thakar she suggested few sittings for anger management. I followed up her advice. she also gave some floral medicine side by side. After ten sessions of counselling I regained control over my problem . Now I know every aspect of anger .and I can identify the root cause of my anger. Finally I learned to control anger for my sake ,not others. thanks to Mrs. Thakar. she gave me courage and confidence to face and control my explosive emotions.
Ø A Psychological Counselor by profession in Child, Adult & Family Counseling, having more than 16 years of diversified professional working experience.
Ø An “Empanelled’ counselor with many organizations for their Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Oracle, Symantec, Schneider, Nvidia, Red Hat, John Deere & many more during last 10 years, on mental well being of their employees and families, for
Ø Being a adherent Yoga practitioner & University certified teacher, a qualified Psychological Counselor,& an Ex Sports Person (Cricket), is able to take up dedicated and holistic approach to enable individuals, families & groups to build strong mental health to handle any psychological issues in life and succeed to achieve their goals.
My Psychological counseling covers the following areas, for adolescent, adults, individuals, couple family & Group :
Marriage, Pre- Marital, Relationship, Parenting, Anger Management, Stress Management, Anxiety & Depression Counseling, Study skills for students & Sports Counseling.