- About Me: Kinjal Pandya who has been a lecturer in Junior College has been in constant touch with the Teenagers and the youth of Metropolitan Mumbai and which inspired her to shift her focus from Academics to Psychology which she thinks is the root cause of any being the way. Having a Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology, Kinjal uses GRAPHOLOGY as an aid and tool to reach out to her clients who find it easy in building their Rapport with her while experiencing her unique style in connecting with her clients.
- Brief Description: We certainly provide a range of therapy opportunities as our Services including One to One Counselling (Teens, Couples and Family), Group Counselling, Workshops at different levels and on different issues, Support group on the relationship and teen-related issues. One to One Counselling (Teens, Couples and Family), Group Counselling, Workshops at different levels and on different issues
- Credentials: Masters in Counselling Psychology.
- Opening Hours: 9.00 Am to 12.00 Pm & 3.00 Pm To 6.00 Pm On Monday To Saturday & Sunday - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. Mrs. Kinjal Pandya is an Excellent Graphologist. I had a professional session with her at Kemps Corner in an event. She was very accurate in dissecting my sign. The basis on which she told me a lot of my nature when actually she was meeting me for the first time. I was delighted by her talent and amazed by her accuracy. 2. I had the opportunity of getting my signature read by Kinjal during one of the events where she had put up her stall. I did not at first believe in these things but went ahead for kicks thinking it will be fun. But to my astonishment, based on how I sign, Kinjal was able to point out certain traits in me that was spot on. She also pointed out certain pain points in my life and gave recommendations on how I could improve my mental state along with adapting a different style of my signature. Not sure how these things are connected, but there sure seems to be some science of connecting the way you write to your personality. I would suggest getting your signature and handwriting reviewed by Kinjal at least once and try implementing the changes she suggests. It would cost nothing and there is nothing to lose. Who does not want a little bit of luck on their side? 3. Thank you very much for your time, advice, and suggestions that you gave me reg. my son. Ever since our last interaction and practicing what you have advised, it indeed has been a fruitful experiment. Other than the obvious thanks that is due to you, I would also like to mention that I was very much at ease to discuss my son's personal issues and that not for a moment did I feel odd or embarrassed about my son while meeting you. Your approach towards the topic slowly and the friendliness shown by you and not as a strictly profession-client meet had made me very relaxed and I found it more pen to open up to you about him without any inhibitions, it was like I was talking to my 'buddy'. Thank you very much, I will keep you posted time and again about his developments.
Kinjal Pandya | Psychologist
Relationships involve many intimate problem areas also as Sexual tendencies, intimacies with partner/partners, addictions, physical discomfort, etc. Which can or necessarily lead to emotional trauma resulting in relationship issues. All the above-mentioned areas are dealt with maturity and complete confidentiality to help clients gain trust and open up 100% to release their burdens.
When Kinjal deals with people from different strata and cultures and faiths and places. Something so common in everyone is that every problem an individual has is connected to his or her relationships. It could be a relationship with: parents, friends, children, colleagues, relatives, or with self ( most common). The important aspect to understand this is that every relationship is essentially built at three levels.
The bottom-most is physical. Next is mental or emotional and uppermost being spiritual. We are never equally active or charged up at all levels all the time. Depending upon age, experience, intelligence (IQ and EQ), and current situations we may choose our preferences and thus we manage our relationships.