- About Me: Dr. Priya Shatanjib Jha is an Author and a Motivational speaker. She has presented seminars at corporates like Sa Re Ga Ma, Spiker, and college like Bhavna's college Andheri, Lovely Professional University, Ludhiana. Has a clinic in Mumbai, practicing since 2011.
- Brief Description: Counseling and adults and children, includes all behavior modification techniques.Treatment for Anxiety, Depression, Personal counseling, Marriage counseling, PTSD, OCD, Mood disorders and others.
- Credentials: Awarded Distinction in Post graduate degree examination.
- Opening Hours: 10.00 Am To 12.00 Pm & 4.00 Pm To 7.00 Pm On Monday To Saturday, Sunday - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. Happy to take the session. Appreciate the knowledge provided. Got an idea about my limitations. Recommend Dr. Jha to every one who is seeking an intelligent therapist and she will guide you to help yourself. Friendly and caring doctor. Cheers. 2. Highly recommend Ms Priya to anyone looking for a good counsellor. She is patient, smart and knowledgeable. Was able to help me in just a session.She speaks with related stories and anecdotes for one to relate and understand. I wish her the best. 3. It was nice experience with her... She is nice cool nd calm with her pateints. And gives her full time to patient .. Feeling happy. 4. She listens carefully and tries to find the best solution for her patients. Most importantly,she made me aware about my shortcomings in the very beginning without wasting time. It helped me a lot to change my thought pattern. I started working on myself at the earliest.
Dr. Priya Shatanjib Jha has a very rational approach in counseling enabling the clients to develop their minds in a positive & healthy way. She has an excellent capacity to understand or feel what the client is experiencing from his/her perspective. Some of the key attributes practiced at Dr. Priya’s counseling services are Excellent Communication & Problem-Solving Skills, Rapport-Building Skills, Nonjudgmental Acceptance, Empathy & Flexible Adaptive Responses. We treat our clients regardless of their race, ethnicity, religious or political belief, or socioeconomic background. Dr. Priya’s counseling service always emphasizes Ethical Ways to provide its services –
Counseling and Psychotherapy for adults and children include all behavior modification techniques. Treatment for Anxiety, Depression, Personal counseling, Marriage counseling, PTSD, OCD, mood disorders, and others.