- About Me: Radhika Goyal aim to work towards promoting healthier lifestyles and tries to find ways to encourage people to improve their health.
- Brief Description: I provide services like meditation/ mindfulness sessions, mindfulness based stress reduction therapy, basically I promote healthier lifestyles and try to find ways to encourage people to improve their health.
- Credentials: BSc Home Science (specialization in Human Development), MSc Health Psychology, Diploma in Clinical hypnotherapy, Certificate in Early childhood care and education, various certification from Fortis Hospital, and international universities.
- Opening Hours: 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM, Monday to Saturday
- Testimonials: I work at a psychiatric clinic as a psychologist and the success rates of therapies and counseling sessions is excellent.
Radhika Goyal | Psychologist
Radhika Goyal Works on the biological, behavioral, emotional, and social factors influencing health and illness. She also works in areas like stress, sleep, physical activeness, lack of motivation, substance abuse, doctor-patient compliance, etc. In addition to this, she deals with pain management, panic attacks, and anxiety issues.
If you wish to improve your overall mental health by mindfulness, then she can be a great help. If you feel the need to vent out, she will play the role of an excellent listener. Radhika aims to work towards promoting healthier lifestyles and tries to find ways to encourage people to improve their health.
She has experience with both Indian and International people. With an open mind, creative problem-solving skills, and a non-judgmental mindset. She will help you do wonders!