- About Me: Meghna Singh is a Psychologist counselor & Ex. IT Consultant with over 15 years of comprehensive experience across multiple domains giving her an edge over her other compatriots. She is a very passionate individual and has a genuine willingness to extend help to the people in general suffering from life and self issues.
- Brief Description: We provide top service in the following categories: Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies, Psychotherapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Interpersonal Skill Development, Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness, Development of Self-Awareness.
- Credentials: Psychologist & Master of Engineering
- Opening Hours: 11.30 Am To 6.30 Pm On Weekdays & Weekends
- Testimonials: 1. We came to PeaceofMind for our daughter's social withdrawal and aggression. We must say the counselors very patient and listened to us in detail. They seemed to understand our situation and problems and gave constructive actions for our daughter. It did take multiple sessions but as a family, we had to understand the issues and accordingly bring the changes advised. My Daughter is happier, interacts, and has opened up a lot. A delight for us. Thanks, Peaceofmind. 2. Mrs. Meghna Singh provides insights that are very helpful. She was very patient and extremely supportive throughout my counseling period. Thanks! 3. I spoke to Dr. Meghna on phone, she listened to me patiently and after comprehending the whole case she gave me a very simple solution to the problem which is easy to follow. She was quite understanding and told me what area I need to work on candidly. I would highly recommend her for any counseling issue. Thanks!
Meghna Singh founder and co-owner of ”Peace of mind Counseling Services”. Meghna Singh currently pursuing her interest in research work in Psychoanalysis, Experimental Psychology, and Developmental Psychology. We provide various counseling services and therapies to all age groups (+5yrs) for relationship problems, stress, anxiety, depression, or child behavior issues, adolescent problems, self and identity-related problems too. Our Mission is to reach out to as many people to develop self-awareness and equip them with life skills for the long term. Her current project is ‘A Correlational Study of Parenting Attitude, Stress, and Anxiety in mothers of children in Grade 6th’, which is complete as part of her Masters in the Psychology curriculum. She has recently initiated her own practice under Peace of mind Counselling Services with the purpose of reaching out and helping the community towards better mental health. Meghna has cleared her Post graduation Degree in Psychology and is very proud to have done well.