- About Me: Satjyot Gill has 14+ years of practicing experience as a Psychologist. She has been consultant on various projects related to wellbeing and counselling. She Use different therapeutic techniques in individual counseling and Conduct self help group session for psychotic and neurotic patients.
- Brief Description: We provide top service in the following categories: Sexuality & Psychosexual Disorder, Clinical Hypnotherapy, Cognitive behaviour therapy, Dialectical behavioural therapy and relaxations techniques.
- Credentials: M. Sc. Psychology, Certificate in Eco-Psychology & Eco Art Therapy, Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology.
- Opening Hours: 9.00 am to 11.00 am, 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm and 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm on Monday and Wednesday
- Testimonials: 1) Satjyot is a brilliant and skilled Counsellor. She is really compassionate woman who helped me in my journey to become a better version of myself. Her biggest ability is her Compassionate listening & communication skills. She also has a great ability to help the person to overcome the mental states that cloud the mind.After interacting with her, I strongly experienced that I might have shared a bond with her from my previous life :):):):)I highly recommend Ms. Gill. 2) I would highly recommend Satjyot Mam. She is a great mentor and a kind hearted counselor. I learnt a lot from mam. She has a great knowledge in mental health domain. Wisdom and empathy is stronegst part of her personality.
Satjyot Gill’s experience involves working at setups such as clinics, hospitals, psychiatric institutes, NGO’s and educational institutes. Currently she is working on creating wellbeing for youth and specifically in the field of higher education. She trusts in the innate potential in all living being to create an equitable and harmonious world. She believes in creating confidential and non-judgmental nurturing safe space for healing which is based on values of compassion and empathy.
She provide services like
1) Chorionic Health Issues Management
2) Relationship Counseling
3) Personal Couching
4) Grief Counselling
5) Insomnia (Sleeplessness)
6) Cognitive behavior therapy
7) Dialectical behavioral therapy and relaxations techniques
8) Sexuality & Psychosexual Disorder