- About Me: Manish Powar is a qualified multi-skilled counselor residing in Pune, India. He has over 25 years of hands-on experience in counseling people experiencing various kinds of psychological and spiritual distress.
- Brief Description: Counselling Services, Psychological Counselling Services, Relationship Counselling Services, Depression Counselling, Stress Counselling Services, Anxiety
- Credentials: Psychologist
- Opening Hours: 9.00 Am To 12.00 Pm & 5.00 Am To 8.00 Pm On Weekdays & Weekends
- Testimonials: 1. Good Work done by MSI TRAINING SERVICES. Very helpful session's. Helped me a lot in dealing with myself. It gave me a better perspective on my life and relationships. Thank you. 2. Really loved the sessions. I benefitted a lot in understanding myself. the course was very in depth and intensive. Thank you Sir. 3. MSICS is a very good service to make you spiritually and mentally very strong and balanced. It's worth attending the sessions carried out by them. I used to be under stress all the time, but after having sessions with Manish Sir I'm able to enjoy life like never before. 4. Manish is a kind hearted and a inspiring person, he provides a rejunvenating training sessions to connect with yourself and enjoy every moment of living life on life's terms. I met him in my active addiction to drugs & alcohol 17 years ago, since then he has been with me every step of my recovery journey which has helped me transform my life today. I highly recommend his service.
Manish Powar | Psychologist
Manish Powar is a qualified multi-skilled counselor residing in Pune. India. Manish Powar his full-time role as a head counselor and administrative head at Shanti Sadan center for addiction recovery, Manish has been instrumental in restoring hope and a love for life in countless substance dependents. His skills as a relationship counselor regularly help to recover individuals to find deep and lasting satisfaction in their personal lives.
Manish is a gifted counselor with an uncanny ability to put his finger on the source of the problem, Our experience enables us to offer effective outpatient, individualized, psychological care. We treat some emotional health disorders and provide a neutral ground to individuals, families, and couples. Our treatment focus is to help individuals heal, energize, and become aware of their inner strengths. We achieve this by providing a neutral safe space, listening to your concerns, and customizing a treatment plan.
The therapy enhances the quality of your life. We help you to grow from struggles, heal from your pain, and move forward to where you want to be in your life. We also provide Certificate Training Courses in counseling.