- About Me: Mrs. Rekha Shukla is a counselor in Mumbai is a top player in the category of the counselor in Mumbai. She helps you to address your problems in a positive way by helping you to clarify the issues, explore options, develop strategies and increase self-awareness.
- Brief Description: We provide top service in the following categories: Marriage and family counseling, guidance and career counseling, Rehabilitation counseling, Mental health counseling, Substance abuse counseling.
- Credentials: Psychologist
- Opening Hours: 10.00 Am To 1.00 Pm & 5.00 Pm To 8.00 Pm On Monday To Saturday & Sunday - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. It was an excellent meeting her, she is a very good counselor. She understands our problems and concludes with a solution that can change our lifestyle. Had a great experience. 2. I found my life back because of Rekha ma'am, she is actually the best counselor for all problems. Only because of her today my family is back and my many bad habits are gone. Thanks, a lot Rekha ma'am. The way you take me away from problems can't forget. Thank you, ma'am. 3. Best learning experience and support system that I have ever had. 4. Most favorite & trusted counselor in Mumbai.
Rekha Shukla | Psychologist Consultant
Counseling is a process of talking about and working through your personal problems with a counselor. The counselor helps you to address your problems in a positive way by helping you to clarify the issues, explore options, develop strategies and increase self-awareness.
Counselling provides confidential support. We provide services like Marriage and family counseling, guidance and career counseling, Rehabilitation counseling, Mental health counseling, Substance abuse counseling, Educational Counseling. To practice as a counselor most employers will require you to have undertaken professional training and you’ll need a qualification at foundation degree/diploma level to join a professional body or to become accredited.
The five stages of counseling, relationship building, assessment, goal setting, intervention, and termination form the basic counseling structure, regardless of the type of therapeutic form the therapist chooses to practice. If You’re a Helper, a Counselling Career Will Likely Be a Good Fit For You.
If you are someone who loves listening to others, building a strong connection, and providing them with support to help them achieve their goals and overcome obstacles, a career in counseling can be a great fit.