- About Me: Ms. Neha Gupta is a Hypnotherapist, Psychologist, and Counselling Psychologist in Vijaynagar, Delhi, and her experience of 12 years in these fields. She completed Masters in Psychology from Amity University Campus, Noida in 2009, a BA in psychology and sociology from the University of Delhi in 2007, and a Certificate Course in Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy from California Institute of Integral Studies in 2007.
- Brief Description: We provide psychological assessment for all age groups and therapies for all mental health issues. Behavior therapy for kids with behavioral issues and ADHD.
- Credentials: Post Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology
- Opening Hours: 10.00 Am To 1.00 Pm & 4.00 Pm To 7.00 Pm On Weekdays & Weekends
- Testimonials: 1. A very friendly and understanding psychologist. She understands the need of the patient and recommends what is best. She gives ample time to truly understand the problem and always comes with a solution. Those counseling sessions prove to be really effective, avoids medication to a large extent. Moreover, she is a good listener and always has advice for the smallest of problems. Results can be seen with a single session! I strongly recommend Dr. Neha for mental wellbeing, as she not only understands her patient but also provides clarity for the future. 2. I was a little apprehensive to meet dr Neha. I met her for my child who is facing lots of issues. But when I met her I was really impressed with the way she dealt with our problem and how beautifully she has given us recommendations of the current scenario. 3. She listened to me and helped me in getting over the taboo against my problem. Thank you, Neha will be coming over soon for our next session. 4. I recommend the doctor Happy with Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfaction I m happy.. she's very nice n. I was not wanting. any time she was available. she a very nice psychologist
Psychologist ( Neha Gupta ) :
Neha has a very rational approach in counseling enabling the clients to develop their minds in a positive & healthy way. She has an excellent capacity to understand or feel what the client is experiencing from his/her perspective. Some of the key attributes practiced at Neha Gupta counseling services are Excellent Communication & Problem-Solving Skills, Rapport-Building Skills, Nonjudgmental Acceptance, Empathy & Flexible Adaptive Responses. We treat our clients regardless of their race, ethnicity, religious or political belief, or socioeconomic background. Neha Gupta counseling service always emphasizes Ethical Ways to provide its services –
1) Counselling & Therapy- Depression & Anxiety, Trauma & Relationships.
2) Psychometric testing – a) Individual testing – Intelligence Test, Aptitude & Interest Test, Depression Test, Anxiety Test, Stress Test, Marriage & Pre-marriage Tests, Learning disability screening Tool.
3) Group testing – Intelligence Test, Aptitude Test, Interest Test, Questionnaire of anxiety, marriage.