- About Me: Mrs. Anu Goel is a psychologist, hypnotherapist, and past life regression therapist with quality work experience. She had practiced in Mumbai for 5 years and is currently practicing in Delhi for 11 years. She is also a member of the Counselor’s Association of India. She has worked with Dr. Anjali Chhabria (a well-known consultant psychiatrist at Mumbai).
- Brief Description: We Provide Services for the following categories: Counseling, Psychotherapy, Psychological Assessment, Psychological Assessment, Special Education/ Remedial Services, Career Guidance, Relaxation "
- Credentials: Psychologist
- Opening Hours: 9.00 Am To 12.00 Pm & 3.00 Pm To 6.00 Pm Monday To Saturday & Sunday - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. A very friendly and understanding psychologist. She understands the need of the patient and recommends what is best. 2.I recommend the doctor Happy with Doctor friendliness Explanation of the health issue Treatment satisfaction I m happy. she's very nice and she a very nice psychologist. 3. I highly appreciate the counseling skills of Anu and she is a good human being.
Anu Goel: Psychologist
Anu has a very rational approach in counseling enabling the clients to develop their minds in a positive & healthy way. She has an excellent capacity to understand or feel what the client is experiencing from his/her perspective. Some of the key attributes practiced at Anu Goel counseling services are Excellent Communication & Problem-Solving Skills, Rapport-Building Skills, Nonjudgmental Acceptance, Empathy & Flexible Adaptive Responses. We treat our clients regardless of their race, ethnicity, religious or political belief, or socioeconomic background. Anu Goel counseling service always emphasizes Ethical Ways to provide its services –
1) Counselling & Therapy- Depression & Anxiety, Trauma & Relationships.
2) Psychometric testing – a) Individual testing – Intelligence Test, Aptitude & Interest Test, Depression Test, Anxiety Test, Stress Test, Marriage & Pre-marriage Tests.
3) Workshops conducted in Bombay & Delhi on the various topics listed below: Sex education, Depression, Exam fear, Self-esteem, Family conflict, Stress management, Career awareness, Anger management.