- About Me: Greeshma is a dynamic personality apt to her name. Greeshma Nataraj, charismatic and positive personality, founder of Greeshma Nataraj Counselling Cafe' who has been appreciated and awarded for her services for inspiring people. Greeshma has received awards and certification of gratitude as a Life Coach, Tarot Card Reader and Motivational Speaker
- Brief Description: We provide services for the following categories: Psychology Counselor, Life Coaching, Tarot & Angel Card Reading, Handwriting Analysis, Signature Analysis.
- Credentials: 1. Certified Psychological Counsellor 2. Certified Child Psychology (Accredited by CTAA) 3. Certified Tarot Master
- Opening Hours: 9.00 Am To 12.00 Pm & 3.00 Pm To 6.00 Pm On Weekdays & Weekends - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. Best thing is she can be reached any point of time and that you get prompt solutions and answers for your problems. Really a great person. 2. its a very creative initiative that you are taking didi, i know ur talent & prediction always hits at the right place. I will be with you through out and thank you for doing this. 3. I had a great experience when I got a readings, Her place is very welcoming and peaceful. She gave me some good insight and useful interpretation of my chart 4. Greeshma is very positive person and her positive influence really helps everyone who is following her. She is very grounded and friendly. I thank her for her intervention as a counsellor as a problem solver in my life.
Counseling is an intervention that can help individuals deal with the crisis by healing and offering support by reaching the core of the problem.
# Family and Child Counselling
# Premarital Counselling ( 3 day’s Session)
# Marriage Counselling
We know from many studies that the right therapeutic relationship is vital to healing in counseling. This means that it is important to find the person, both in terms of personality fit and relevant experience deals with you fairly and ethically and is upfront and clear in dealing with any questions or concerns that you might have. The counseling process refers to HOW or WHY Counseling happens and progresses. The relationship between the counselor and the client is the feelings and attitude that a client and therapist have towards one another, and the manner in which those feelings and attitudes are expressed. Counseling outcome measures might look at a general overview of symptoms, symptoms of specific disorders, or positive outcomes, such as subjective well-being or quality of life. Counseling is that process, that occurs when a client and counselor set aside time to explore difficulties which may include the stressful or emotional feelings of the client. The act of helping the client to see things more clearly, possibility, a different points of view. This can enable the client to focus on feelings, experiences, or behaviors with the goal of facilitating positive change in a client.