Dietitian Surbhi @ NutriSaga™ (jaipur based nutrition expert) believes that healthy eating is not about strict nutrition philosophies, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself from the foods you love.
She is working as a Clinical Dietician in a multi speciality hospital, Jaipur. Surbhi Pareek has done her post graduation in foods and nutrition from Banasthali University. She has good exposure to different branches of Nutrition. Internships and Conferences have given her in depth understanding of nutrition.
M.Sc. (Foods and Nutrition)
NDDY (Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy)
• Clinical dietician at a Multi speciality hospital, jaipur
• Area of expertise includes weight management, Life style counselling and Disease management through healthy diet.
• Post graduate institute of medical education and research, chandigarh,India(PGIMER)
• Santokba Durlabhji Memorial hospital cum medical research institute , jaipur Rajasthan(SDMH)
• Awareness camp for Obesity Management, Nov. 2014
• Awareness camp for Obesity Management, Dec. 2014
• Conducted Seminar on Diet and Nutrition for women of corporate like Genpect
Indian Dietetics Association
Although both dietitians and nutritionists assist clients in determining the ideal diets and foods to satisfy their health needs, their qualifications are distinct. Dietitians can help people with specific health problems like eating disorders by making meal suggestions.
In general, a dietitian’s function is more controlled than that of a nutritionist, and the distinction is due to the type of education and professional training received. A dietician must have various licences and qualifications in order to practise. The term “nutritionist” is less regulated than “dietitian” and has a broader definition. Nutritionists and dietitians may specialise in different areas.
Both dieticians and nutritionists are qualified to help individuals with issues such as weight loss / weight gain, fatigue reduction, improving hair/skin quality and digestive diseases. Dieticians would be able to provide advice related to specific health conditions like eating disorders, PCOS, diabetes, Dull skin, High Cholesterol,High Sugar,Lack Of Stamina,Lower Immunity,Weight gain etc. Nutritionists can also have specialisations like sports nutrition, for example. Book an Appointment