- About Me: Amita Devnani is a very empathetic and Compassionate person who understands clients problems and can emphasize with them and in very harmonious collaborative way she deal with her clients. She does parental counseling, Anxiety Anger issues, Stress related issues, Different kinds of related issues, low self esteem issues, People who are dealing with day to day small relationships related issues.
- Brief Description: We provide top service in the following categories: Conflict Management, Anger Management, Anxiety Issues, Parental Counselling, Relationship Issues.
- Credentials: Masters in Psychology, various courses in psychotherapis like CBT ,REBT , TA CDT Masters , Compassion Based Therapy, Mindfulness Therapy, Positive Psychology.
- Opening Hours: 11.00 am to 1.00 pm and 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm on Weekdays and Saturday but on appointment basis please
Amit Devnani | Mental Health Therapist
Amita Devnani has been helping people to combat their mental and emotional issues over a period of time. She has also played a vital role in spreading awareness to talk freely about mental issues and not treat depression, stress, anxiety, and associated symptoms that are still considered taboo in society.
She assists her clients in realizing the problems, be it mental and emotional issues originating from day-to-day things or long-standing problems that are often associated with faulty parenting.
She provides services like
1) Conflict Management
2) Relationship Issues
3) Anger Management
4) Anxiety Issues
5) Stress Management
6) Family Counselling
7) Healthy Lifestyle Management
8) Adolescents Counselling
9) Guided Self-Change