Rachita Narang: (Mental Health Specialist) She is a life coach, hypnotherapist and a creative movement therapy facilitator. Her qualifications include a graduation in applied psychology and masters in clinical psychology from university of Delhi, following which she holds a post graduate diploma in hypnotherapy from CHI-USA, along with an intensive diploma in dance movement therapy affiliated to university of Pune and CMTAI, an advanced diploma in neurolinguistics programming (NLP) which is internationally acclaimed and a training in cognitive behavior therapy. She is passionate about her work and deals with each of her clients with an open and receptive outlook.
As a therapist she has dealt with several clients providing personalized therapeutic interventions and empathetic care to help them cope with their presenting complaints and life challenges. She specializes in dealing with stress, anxiety, confidence issues, post trauma stress and relationship related problems among children, adolescents and adults.
She has worked with several hospitals and Non-government organizations in Delhi including Max hospital, Pentamed hospital, Narang eye institute, Clinic for alternate medicine in west Delhi, Interfaith foundation India, Salaam Baalak, Children’s international, KIIT world school and Savera institute for children. She has also conducted intensive workshops for parents in renowned schools within Delhi focusing on life skills and promoting the importance of positive parenting.
She has had the honor of being the chief guest at the Montfort school new Delhi addressing a large gathering of parents and teachers focusing on importance of balanced parenting and gave them tips on dealing with their child’s failures.
She has also conducted several corporate workshops with start up companies to train the staff for soft skills and helping them deal with stresses and anxieties within job space.
Academically she has done a number of projects in detail focusing on importance of gratitude, positive thinking and behavior modification.
She believes that how we think and feel is central to the way we live our lives, just like our physical health our mental health too can have ups and downs… and asking for help to strengthen ones inner self is the first step to building a better version of yourself.
Think… Process… Resolve!
· Specialization in Clinical Psychology.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient with conduction and evaluation of various psychological assessments.
· Diagnostic knowledge of both DSM and ICD.
· Successfully completed courses in cognitive behavior therapy, neurodevelopmental disorders, cognitive processes, cognitive development during infancy, developmental social psychology, psychosocial perspectives on ageing, counseling psychology, and abnormal psychology.
· Exposed to various forms of therapy within the course curriculum and during internship.
· Worked extensively with anxiety disorders, sleep disturbances and learning disabilities.
· Proficient with SPSS and Research.