- About Me: Aparna Mehra is the Professional Certified Instructor (PCC) of the International Coaching Federation. She has 30 years of successful corporate work experience. she is a Certified EQ Assessor of the Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence.
- Brief Description: 1) Team & Group Coaching - Even high-performing individuals can sometimes struggle to work together! The group or team coach engages in a dialogue with a group of 6-8 professionals around a set of common goals geared to achieve the organization’s outcomes. Starting with one-on-one interviews, the coach explores individual strengths and limitations, and the dynamics of the team or group through group coaching sessions. Sharing Standards of Presence is critical to ensure respectful and collaborative group interaction, and the collective learning leads to enhanced interpersonal awareness and effectiveness. 2) Executive & Leadership Coaching - Coaching is a powerful way to help individuals realize their true potential and be more successful, happy, and fulfilled. It requires a deep commitment to change & a partnership of trust with a coach.
- Credentials: Certified Life coach
- Opening Hours: 10.00 Am To 1.00 Pm & 5.00 Pm To 8.00 Pm Weekdays & Weekends - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. My clients have a world-changing vision, the time and resources to make their vision a reality, and are passionate about making their vision a top priority in their life. I hold consciousness and space where my clients and their visions thrive. 2. Women professionals who choose to embark on an inward journey of meaning Coaching Statement: My clients bring the best version of themselves to the multiple roles they play and celebrate their contribution in each while staying centered on who they authentically are. 3. Top leaders heeding the call to be true to themselves. Coaching Statement: I feel fulfilled when I am able to offer my client the gift of THEMSELVES! My coaching supports them in evolving consciousness towards wholeness.
Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, and building of a personality beyond its normal limitations” – Peter Drucker. Executive Coaching is a series of one-on-one conversations with your coach, focused on your effectiveness as a leader and a professional. It covers areas like enhancing performance, inspiring and managing teams, handling conflict, self-management, building effective relationships, etc. It often leads to a deeper exploration of personal vision and purpose and an inner transformation agenda. When leaders are inspired from within to improve their performance, the benefits spread throughout the organization. Life Coaching is centered around your dreams and aspirations for yourself and what you want to achieve in your personal life, which is often neglected in the relentless pursuit of material success. It could cover areas like living your purpose & values, personal effectiveness and balance, building loving relationships, finding joy and meaning in life, successful parenting, and even leaning into your best self as a member of society. A Life Coach is your thinking partner through the ups and downs you face at various points in your life and helps you bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.