- About Me: Kaushik Parmar Best Personal Coaching Institute for English Speaking & Personality Development SINCE 2009. This acronym, SMART refers to the essential elements in goal setting that are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic/Relevant, and Time Framed. In terms of coaching, SMART asks that you consider reasonable and measurable long and short-term objectives.
- Brief Description: We provide service in the following categories: Personal & Professional Life, Life Management, Goal Setting, personal coaching & Personality Development.
- Credentials: Personal Coach
- Opening Hours: 10.00 Am To 1.00 Pm & 5.00 Pm To 8.00 Pm On Weekdays & Weekends
- Testimonials: 1. You explain very well and one of the most important things you excited a lot.. 2. We are a Lebanese non-profit organization, based in Baalbek, that raises the level of social engagement and public achievement among youth and women through local initiatives supported by low-cost courses.
A life coach encourages and counsels clients on a range of professional and personal issues. Life coaching is distinct from giving advice, consulting, counseling, mentoring, and administering therapy. You hire a coach to help you with specific professional projects, personal goals, and transitions. Three Styles of Coaching. There are three generally accepted styles of coaching in sports: autocratic, democratic, and holistic. Each style has its benefits and drawbacks, and it’s important to understand all three. Depending on a client’s needs, private coaching sessions can emphasize the fundamentals of a certain sport, a specific skill, or other aspects of athleticism like speed or endurance.