- About Me: Priya Chhabra is a Life coach in Delhi. Identify, embrace, and evolve your potential through Brain Profiling. Expert guidance and counseling in Learning, Education, Career, and Relationships.
- Brief Description: Self-knowledge is the foundation of life that was laid more than two years ago with my Genetic Brain Profiling Report. Since then there has been no looking back. This self-awareness cleared a lot many barriers that were blocking my growth, gave me clarity of thoughts to plan my actions, and lead an uncompromised life.
- Credentials: Certified Life coach
- Opening Hours: 9.00 Am To 12.00 Pm & 2.00 Pm To 5.00 Pm On Weekdays & Weekends - Not working
- Testimonials: 1. Highly recommend Priya Chhabra's work as a trainer, counselor, guide, and mentor. I had the golden opportunity to work together at Pria Warrick Finishing School and MiDNA Global. Her step by step planned work and thorough analysis adds fine touch like no other. keep serving and inspiring. wish you the best. 2. I recently got my Brain Profiling done from Ms. Priya in New Delhi my opinion the report is elaborate but if likes and dislikes in food, the taste is also added it will be good. Ms. Priya your counseling is extraordinary. You are a master in convincing and teaching. I am very much satisfied with this innovative program of Midna Global. I shall be in touch with you and would like to become a member and I am very much confident I will excel in performance with your help and guidance Looking forward to joining Midna global. 3. Totally amazing experience. it's a really good method to know about us and Priya Chhabra clear all the points.so it's very useful for students.
Sharing what our chief mentor Mr. A Rathinaswamy always speaks about in his sessions. Die empty The most beautiful book to read is “Die Empty” by Todd Henry. The author was inspired and got this idea of writing this book while attending a business meeting. When the director asked the audience: “Where is the richest land in the world? “One of the audience answered: “Oil-rich Gulf states.” Then the director said: “No it is the cemetery. Yes, it is the richest land in the world, because millions of people have departed/died and they carried many valuable ideas that did not come to light nor benefit others. It is all in the cemetery where they are buried.”
Inspired by this answer, Todd Henry wrote his book, “Die empty.
The most beautiful of what he said in his book is: “Do not go to your grave and carry inside you the best that you have.
Always choose to die empty.
The TRUE meaning of this expression, is to die empty of all the goodness that is within you. Deliver it to the world, before you leave.