Sonia Pardesi:(Image Consulting) I am a Certified Image Management Professional and Certified NLP (Neurolinguistic-Linguistic Programming) Practitioner. I was recently awarded, ‘Corporate Stylist of the Year 2020’ award…
Over the last 8 years, I have trained people from different walks of life, including IT professionals, CEO’s, CFO’s, VP’s, students, homemakers etc. I enable my clients to identify their roles and goals, by understanding their inner and outer image, skills sets and abilities, through a series of customized Image Management sessions. This helps them project the best version of themselves in their professional and social lives.
First impressions are extremely essential in creating the desired lasting impressions. This is primarily on the basis of presentation skills, which include your appearance, body language, communication skills and etiquette. An in depth understanding of Image Management concepts, will help you project the ‘brand’ that you would like to project yourself as.
Having appearing on a reality show, radio talks, as well as grooming and styling the participants of a beauty pageant, I believe that every individual has the ability to project their most attractive best, by working on their self esteem, self confidence, appearance and grooming.
I train budding Image Consultants, undertake individual consultations, webinars at educational institutes as well as conduct corporate training sessions on the following modules:
· Appearance Management (Dressing as per the body shape, personal colors – color analysis, personal style) and Grooming (including accessorizing based on face shape, hairstyles, skin and hair care and make up)
· Wardrobe Management and Clustering of clothes
· Personal Shopping and Styling
· Body Language
· Etiquette (including social, gender specific and gender neutral, dining etiquette, email etiquette, business etiquette, travel etiquette etc..)
· Vocal and Verbal Communication
· Emotional Intelligence
· Public Speaking
· Leadership skills
· Executive Presence
· Negotiation skills