- About Me: Harish Walavalkar has over 27 years of work experience with 10 years as a full time coach. Harish is an Executive Coach & Motivational Speaker, ACSTH Certified from International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited Coach Training Academy. He also is an Author of book on a CEO who realized, "Leadership is everything NOT what you think it is!"
- Brief Description: We provide top service in the following categories: Leadership Skills, Communication & Executive Presence, Public Speaking, building Credibility & Respect at Work.
- Credentials: MBA (PGEMP), DBM, and DCA
- Opening Hours: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm on Weekdays
- Testimonials: 1) Harish has the highest level of work ethics. Intellectual by nature, he believes in adding significant value to any task that he takes. His ability to provide tailor-made solutions ensures he builds long-term relationships with clients. - John Poulose. Harvard Alumnus, Entrepreneur. 2) Really, you will achieve happiness and fulfilment by enriching the lives of others. I can see a very sincere and selfless professional coach and dear friend in Harish. We are honored and humbled to have him as an Advisor on our Brain Domain Singapore platform.- Chief Technology Officer, Brain Domain Pte Ltd, Singapore. 3) Harish was instrumental in transformation of our team. Our HOD’s got great insights into Conflicts & Collaboration. Harish is a super human with loads of coaching knowledge, key strategies to overcome challenges in life. He has far exceeded our expectations. - Ashish Kapoor, CEO at VedangCellular, (Quess Corp.)
Harish Walavalkar supports people build Leadership & Soft Skills, Executive Presence, Emotional & Social Intelligence, Presentation & Communication Skills especially in High-Stakes situations, Collaboration skills, and most importantly, in building your Credibility & Respect at Work.
He is presently coaching leaders in a Big 3 Management Consulting Firm, the #1 BPO research firm in the world, the worlds biggest audit, tax & advisory services firm, a large listed MNC conglomerate, and also students and the jobless to support them develop interviewing skills.
He provide services like
1) Leadership Skills
2) Communication & Executive Presence
3) Public Speaking
4) Building Credibility & Respect at Work
5) Emotional & Social Intelligence
6) Positivity & Resilience