- Brief Description: Has appeared on television on Star world as a crystal ball gazer on Simi Garewal â€˜s show Indias most Desirable with Yuvraj singh Cricketer on 28th august 2011.
- Credentials: More than a decade experience in Tarot Reading
- Opening Hours: 10.00- 6.00 Weekdays
- Testimonials: My client are very satisfied from my practice
Monica Madnani is a psychic tarot card reader and angelic healer for the last 2 decades. She has transformed the lives of many through her angelic powers. Has been blessed with intuitive powers since childhood.
Was invited as a Tarot Card Reader for TATA DOCOMO launch at Bandra and also invited in Simi Garewals show Starworld with Yuvraj Singh as crystal ball gazer and in Big Boss 2016 as Tarot reader. She Travels all over the country for tarot consulting and healing (Ahmedabad, Chennai, USA & Canada). Her clients base includes â€“ renowned TV & film personalities, MNC professionals, HNI customers, diamond merchants and many more.
She believes that “everybody has a special guardian angel from heaven’s above who is protecting us” and with this way of thinking she helps individuals to get insight, clarity, and achieve greater control over issues involving relationships, life changes, family, career, health, spirituality, and dreams. She uses different techniques such as mystical tarot card which will predict the future, angelic realm by which you will get divine message from the angels, crystal ball, tasseomancy also known as tea leafs, numerology, handwriting reading and many more and guide everyone to connect with their spiritual guides & angels.
She therapize and train individuals in different aspects of psychic and spiritual development such as:
- Tarot Reading – Tarot cards can be used for practical problem-solving, creative visualisation, meditation, self-improvement, as a tool of understanding, for divination and fortune-telling, even for card games. Some collect Tarot cards simply for the joy of the artwork, while other delve further into research and study of the history of Tarot cards.
- Crystal Ball Gazing – It is the art of gazing on to a smooth surface to see beyond the range of your normal vision to look through the psychic eye into the current or the future situations. The images seen in the crystal ball come from deep within one’s sub-conscious mind and the it is the door through which the sub-conscious thoughts can be accessed.
- Angel Card Reading – Angel reading. is a non-denominational spiritual healing method that involves working with a person’s guardian angels and archangels, to heal and harmonize every aspect of life. Angel Therapy also helps you to more clearly receive Divine Guidance from the Creator and angels.
- Runic Reading – Runes are an ancient form of oracle used by those seeking advice. Runes have a long history, dating back to ancient use by Germanic and Nordic tribes, and are still widely used in today’s society. Anyone can have a rune reading, but it’s also fun to be able to learn how to use them yourself.
- Numerology – A Numerology reading will give you an insight into aspects of yourself that you didn’t previously recognise, as well as confirming those areas of your potential that you need to re-enforce. If you are seeking a reading it is very likely that you are re-thinking your life in some way, are at a crossroads, or are in crisis.
- Tea leaf Reading – Tea leaf reading is an ancient and magical art that taps into the deep, rich world of the psyche giving insight, guidance and creative prompts.
- Chakra Healing – An “imbalance” in your Chakras means that some Chakras are over-active, and some are under-active. Many people who are new to the ideas of “Chakra balancing” and “Chakra healing” mistakenly think that means “opening the Chakras”. Just like anything else in life, the keyword is “balance”, not too much, and not too little.
- Handwriting Analysis – Your handwriting reveals much more than you might imagine. There’s a whole science behind analyzing handwriting for personality traits called graphology, which has been around since the days of Aristotle.
- Pendulum Dowsing – Pendulum dowsing has also been called “divining” for its ability to provide information and predict the future. The term “pendulum dowsing” is often used to refer to the search for specific targets, while the term “pendulum divining” is most often used in reference to seeking precise information.