- About Me: Shilpa Joshi, RD is a Registered Dietitian in Mumbai Diet and Health Center. She is National Vice President, Indian Dietetic Association and Hon. Secretary All India Association for Advancing Research in Obesity.
- Credentials: Registered Dietitian
- Opening Hours: 10:00 am-5:00 pm -Monday-Saturday
- Testimonials: Shilpa Joshi, RD was referred to me after I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at the age of 30. Right off the bat she was immensely comforting and reassuring that my life is going to go back to the way it was. Through the course of 5 sessions, she taught me how to count carbohydrates and how to accurately determine my carb-insulin ratio. She also focused on the characteristics of a lot of Indian foods for which you can’t readily find information online. Through these sessions and a few follow up ones, she has geared me into tackling the daily food decisions that come with Type 1 Diabetes without overthinking it. She’s comforting, approachable and always available when you need her. I am grateful to have met her and am better off because of it.
Shilpa Joshi:(Dietitian Consultant) is a Registered Dietitian in Mumbai Diet and Health Center. She is National Vice President, Indian Dietetic Association and Hon. Secretary All India Association for Advancing Research in Obesity.
At my clinic, I use the principles of Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) for the preventive or therapeutic care of most health problems. I deal with all kinds of nutritional needs in therapeutic segments from metabolic diseases to enteral feed (tube feeds).
Good nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Combined with physical activity, your diet can help you to reach and maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases, and promote your overall health.
“IT IS NOT ABOUT JUST LOSING WEIGHT ON THE SCALE”
It is more than that. With these healthy and balanced meal plans, you will start experiencing good Energy levels, improvement in your metabolic rate and healthy body.
- Practicing Dietician, Diabetes Educator
- Vice President 20192021 Indian Dietetic Association
- Hon Secretary-All India Association of Advancing Research in Obesity
- Master Trainer-“Diabetes Conversation Maps”
- Published more than 15 papers in pier reviewed medical journals”
- Course Director, National Diabetes Educators Program. Trained more than 3000 Diabetes educators
- Presented at various national and International meetings including American
- Diabetes Association, International Diabetes Federation and International
- Confederation of Dietitians
- Runners up the recipient of Wimpfheimer Guggenheim International Essay award(2017) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetic Foundation on