- About Me: Anupama Yadav Iyer is an experienced Ayurvedic Doctor in Nerul, Navi Mumbai. She has over 17 years of experience as an Ayurvedic Physician. She is currently practicing at SAI CLINIC in Sec 21, Nerul, Navi Mumbai. Please search for her name on Google Maps for directions. She also aced her Masters in Dietetics / Nutrition getting First Class with Distinction! She is one of the best Dietitians in Navi Mumbai.
- Brief Description: We provide services for the following categories: Ayurveda, Massage & Treatment, Acupuncture, Acupuncture & Varama, Blood Pressure Test, Panchkarma, Ayurvedic Treatment, Weight Management Counseling, Weight Loss Diet Counseling "
- Credentials: M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Opening Hours: 10.30 Am To 1.30 Pm & 4.30 Pm To 7.30 Pm On Monday To Saturday & Sunday - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. being an athlete Dr. Anupama helped me gain muscle weight and increase my appetite which resulted in great performance from my side in my sport. her diet plan for me increased my stamina and helped me through difficult competition. She is considerate and extremely kind and understands everyone's situation very well. I had a brilliant experience. 2. Dr. Anupama is a nice person. She takes a very pragmatic approach while charting the food plan. Her diet plan utilizes every day and easily available food items; so we need not go for expensive and exotic items. The noteworthy aspect of her approach is that she prepares the food plan after acquainting herself clearly with the kind of food that we take at home so that we can get the best out of what we have at home and need not bother ourselves with drastic transformations. She equally stresses exercise. A very warm, considerate, and cheerful person. Her approach is all rounded - taking care of nutrition, muscle gain, fat reduction, weight loss - an approach for a healthy lifestyle. A very steady and effective approach towards building a healthy lifestyle for us. All good wishes to her! 3. The good news is that Dr Anupama has been providing online consultation and quick diagnosis during the lockdown and has been accepting online payment of fees which is quite hassle-free during this pandemic. All u have to do is book an appointment for online consultation
Nutritionists are experts in food and nutrition. They can help patients choose the right things to eat, help them plan menus, and advise them on the health effects of certain foods. Dietitians work with healthy and sick people while nutritionists are limited to healthy individuals only. Dietitians are trained professionals who promote nutritional well-being and treat medical conditions through medical nutrition therapy.
What to Expect During Your First Appointment. With most nutrition counselors, we’ll ask about your goals, objectives, and reasons for wanting to see a nutritionist. We’ll review your medical history, including any medications and supplements you’re currently taking. Is nutrition coaching worth it for you? It depends. If you’re easily motivated and can follow a healthy weight loss plan on your own, then you probably don’t need a coach. But if you’re constantly trying to lose the same 15 pounds, having a coach can be beneficial.