- About Me: Dt. Charmi Gala is one of the best Dietitian/Nutritionists in Mulund, Mumbai. She has been a practicing Dietitian/Nutritionist for 16 years. She studied and completed BSc - Dietetics / Nutrition, PG Diploma In Dietetics & Hospital Food Service. She is currently practicing at Human Touch Clinic in Mulund, Mumbai.
- Brief Description: We provide services for the following categories: Weight loss, Weight gain, Maintaining a healthy diet, Prenatal/pediatric nutrition, Managing vitamin/mineral deficiencies, Managing chronic health issues, Diets vegan, keto, pescatarian) etc.
- Credentials: 1. BSc - Dietetics / Nutrition - Bombay University - 2005 2. PG Diploma In Dietitics & Hospital Food Service - Bombay University - 2006
- Opening Hours: 10.00 Am To 2.00 Pm On Monday To Saturday, Sunday - Not Working
- Testimonials: 1. With the consultation & under the guidance of Dietician Madam Charmi Gala. It was a journey that brought down weight from 146kg to 96kg & clothes size from 6XL to 2XL 🤓 - Very Friendly consultation - Very Friendly Diet Plans - Very Effective Diets. - Many options and Combinations offered in Diet Plans. It also helped me a lot to improve habits like eating all meals on time & water intake in a day etc. Thankful for your Support in this journey. 2. I was happy with the diet plan, weight loss was efficient and it has improved my lifestyle. 3. She takes a lot of effort in understanding our existing food habits and suggests a diet accordingly which makes her diet very easy to follow. With a few minor changes in my meals, she helped me lose my excess fat. Plus she didn't ask me to starve, instead, she asked me to eat more healthy food at regular intervals. Frankly, I ate more than I used to. So, I could easily follow the diet. Loved her style. Great results in just 6 weeks. I Highly recommend her
Charmi Gala: Dietitian
A good dietitian will not only help you figure out what to eat, but they will also help change your relationship with food. It takes four to eight years or more to become a registered dietitian, depending on your career path and your state. As opposed to dietitians, who are qualified to diagnose eating disorders and design diets to treat specific medical conditions, nutritionists deal with general nutritional aims and behaviors. Nutritionists are often employed in schools, hospitals, cafeterias, long-term care facilities, and athletic organizations.
An RDN can help you understand your condition and how the foods you choose might affect it. Plus, a registered dietitian nutritionist works with you to create an eating plan that has the nutrients needed to manage your condition your dietitian can help you set realistic weight loss goals. Most people should aim to lose about 1 to 1.5 pounds per week. Many people find medical nutrition therapy helpful for weight loss. Your dietitian will tell you how many calories to eat per day to lose weight steadily and safely. While thinking about what you’d like to accomplish with your dietitian, consider:
• Weight loss.
• Weight gain.
• Maintaining a healthy diet.
• Prenatal/pediatric nutrition.
• Managing vitamin/mineral deficiencies.
• Managing chronic health issues.
• Diets (vegan, keto, pescatarian, etc.