- About Me: Namaste, thank you for coming here. Having completed my Masters in Counseling Psychology, in 2014, I started my journey as a counselor and wellness coach. I predominantly work with adults- parents, couples; teenagers, and also children. I thoroughly enjoy counseling as it gives me immense pleasure to see clients heal and overcome the many obstacles they face in their lives. I practice Panic Healing, Art therapy, Gestalt, Humanistic, Psychoanalytic, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Transactional Analysis, Client-centered therapies, etc. using an eclectic approach as every client is different. I am trained in Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT) from Albert Ellis Institute, New York.
- Brief Description: Training and Workshops - I have over 4 years of experience in conducting Training and Workshops In the course of my day working with different schools and colleges, and offices I came in contact with a diverse population that has different requirements in regards to training. I have conducted multiple workshops on various subjects like Mental health awareness, Mindfulness, Porn/Internet/Screen/ Gaming Addiction, Road Safety and Mindfulness (For Sales/marketing department) Life Skills Training, Improving parent-teenager relationships, Stress and anxiety management, Bullying (Real life and Cyber Depression) - identification and help. Improving group dynamics/ Teambuilding, Effective communication, Assertiveness training, Positive Parenting, Sex-Ed.
- Credentials: Psychologist
- Opening Hours: 5.00 Pm To 9.00 Pm On Monday To Friday, Saturday & Sunday - Not working
- Testimonials: 1. Pritha is a hands-on psychologist counselor who will take extra effort to make sure you are okay and your life is improving. She has her techniques & therapies handy and is ready to go that extra mile to make you feel comfortable and make you sufficient enough to take control of your life. She is a young counselor who makes it extremely easy for the clients to communicate with her about any of their problems. Thank you Pritha.2. Pritha Ji is doing a wonderful job by helping the ones in need and being there always to help in every manner 3. Pritha Saha does a fab job and is great mental health professional. It's not easy to open up about your fears and secrets. it can be intimidating or anxious at times. But in the company of Pritha, I've never faced that. I always feel extremely comfortable. I just love the way she listens and gives appropriate suggestions. I am really fortunate she's there in my life and that she's improving the lives of many others! Keep rocking! 4. Pritha is very detail-oriented and meticulous. It's great to have her talk to you when things are going south. She's an empath but if there's something that I can do to improve my situation she says it like it is. What she does is a tough job and I'm glad she's so good at it.
My Services – Individual Therapy Counseling for issues such as stress, low self-esteem, low self-confidence, depression, anger management, relationship issues, anxiety, marital issues, dealing with divorce, phobias, communication difficulty with family, etc. Group Therapy Group therapy is a kind of therapy that takes place with a group of people together rather than with an individual during a one-on-one session. It is most common for people who are working towards a specific goal. I use Art Therapy, Music Therapy, Metaphor Therapy, etc in the group setting. Couples Therapy With the fast-paced lifestyle and blazing careers, communication with your partner can get messy. Couples counseling helps to undo the damage and also heal relationships from past difficulties. Child/ Adolescent Counseling Counseling for behavioral, emotional, and social issues, developmental issues, anger management, bullying, academic issues, self-esteem issues, self-confidence issues, issues like sibling rivalry, etc. Family Counseling For parents facing emotional, behavioral, educational issues with their child and issues with single parenting. Panic Healing Panic Healing comes from two words: Prana, which means vital energy, and Healing. Panic Healing is therefore a no-touch, no-drug complementary therapy system that uses prana to heal a wide range of physical and psychological ailments. Panic Healing is highly systematic and scientific-based, which distinguishes it from other healing modalities. Healing involves scanning the human aura to detect the imbalances of energies, known as energetic congestion and depletion in the Prana of the body. It then uses cleansing techniques to remove negative and used-up energies and energizing techniques to improve the flow of energy and strengthen the aura and the chakras. Once the aura is balanced, clean, and strong, health improves. A similar effect is produced for psychological and emotional problems.